|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Richard Daley persist in calling Chicago O'Hare International Airport?
(b) The Airfield.
(c) The Chicago Airstrip.
(d) Kennedy International.
2. What supplemental role did the Chicago Police Department perform for Richard Daley?
(a) It made itself available for security to the Democrat Party.
(b) It would accomany him to important public meetings.
(c) It provided security for visiting dignitaries.
(d) It acted as his spy division.
3. How old was Richard Daley when he became a precinct captain for a South Side ward?
4. Richard Daley had a role in getting Abraham Marovitz appointed to what position?
(a) The U.S. Federal District Court.
(b) The Department of Defense.
(c) The State Department.
(d) The Supreme Court.
5. Who was the Democrat official who became a rival to Daley in his climb to the chairmanship of the Democratic Central Committee?
(a) Paul Douglas.
(b) Clarence Wager.
(c) Benjamin Adamowski.
(d) Adlai Stevenson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Introduction first appear?
2. What was in the front and back of Richard Daley's house?
3. When did Richard Daley prepare for speeches he gave to civic organizations?
4. When Joe McDonough was elected to County Treasurer, what happened to Richard Daley?
5. What did people have to do to stay safe in Chicago while Richard Daley was growing up?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)