|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do Tony and Vicki discuss as the probable suspect in the events that have transpired in the castle?
(a) The cannot come up with one suspect.
2. As Vicki follows the stairway behind the secret panel, where does she find it leads to?
(a) The foyer.
(b) The great hall.
(c) Tony's room.
(d) Schmidt's room.
3. Which object in the castle attacks Tony?
(a) A painting.
(b) A sword.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A suit of armor.
4. Why doesn't Tony believe Irma is faking?
(a) Because she is too young.
(b) Because she is too fragile.
(c) Because everything in the castle belongs to her.
(d) Because she genuinely seems afraid of The Grafin.
5. Why do Vicki and Tony go to the cemetery at night?
(a) Because they found a clue saying the relic was buried there.
(b) Because they are afraid someone will try to dig up Nicolas' remains.
(c) Because they plan to kill Blankenhagen and bury him there.
(d) Because they received a note saying to go to the cemetery at midnight.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Vicki returns to the library to retrieve what she has hidden, what does she find?
2. Why does George get Blankenhagen after he opens the tomb?
3. What strikes Tony and Vicki as odd about The Grafin?
4. What does Vicki theorize when looking at the items she found in the box in the secret panel?
5. On the night Tony is attacked, what do Tony, Vicki, and George discuss late into the night?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vicki do with Irma outside of the castle and what is their interaction?
2. What do Tony and Vicki discover when looking at the castle's blueprints?
3. How does Vicki prove her theory to be true?
4. What happens when Tony, Vicki, Blankenhagen, and George go to Schmidt's room to see if he was the one behind Tony's attack?
5. When Vicki returns to her room after learning about Schmidt's illness, what does she look for and what does she find?
6. How does The Grafin respond when George tells her what they have discovered in the tomb of the Count?
7. What does the letter from Konstanze that Vicki finds say?
8. What happens when Tony and Vicki go to the cemetery at night to watch Nicolas's grave?
9. When Blankenhagen examines the remains found in the tomb, what does he conclude?
10. What do Tony and George find when they open the tomb of the Count?
This section contains 871 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)