|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Tony and Vicki return to the castle from the cemetery, what does George tell them?
(a) Irma is dead.
(b) Blankenhagen is dead.
(c) Schmidt is dead.
(d) The Grafin is dead.
2. Why does George offer to help Tony in the crypt?
(a) Because George is sure the relic is in the crypt.
(b) Because Tony needs more muscle.
(c) Because Tony can't be trusted.
(d) Because Vicki asks George to help Tony.
3. How does Tony feel about George's offer to help in the crypt?
(c) Glad to be able to keep an eye on George.
4. How does Blankenhagen describe Schmidt's condition after he nearly died?
(a) Stable but critical.
(d) Touch and go.
5. What does Vicki theorize when looking at the items she found in the box in the secret panel?
(a) Someone killed the people buried in the crypt using Voodoo.
(b) Someone killed the people buried in the crypt with botulism.
(c) Someone killed the people buried in the crypt with arsenic.
(d) Someone killed the people buried in the crypt using cyanide.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the night Tony is attacked, what do Tony, Vicki, and George discuss late into the night?
2. How does Schmidt explain the fact he is not looking well?
3. When everyone else is asleep in Chapter 9, where does Vicki sneak into?
4. What does Vicki use to get the secret panel open?
5. What does Schmidt claim to have heard in the hallway, on the night that Tony is attacked by an object in the castle?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)