|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tony feel about George's offer to help in the crypt?
(b) Glad to be able to keep an eye on George.
2. What strikes Tony and Vicki as odd about The Grafin?
(a) She doesn't seem to age.
(b) She doesn't ask any questions of them.
(c) She doesn't care that people were in the tomb.
(d) They have never seen her eat.
3. When Vicki gets the panel open what does she find at the bottom of the stairs?
(a) A black hooded costume.
(b) The remains of the Count.
(c) The relic.
(d) The suit of armor that attacked Tony.
4. What did a woman at Konstanze's trial testify to?
(a) Seeing Konstanze stab her husband.
(b) Seeing Konstanze dancing with a ghost in the foyer.
(c) Seeing Konstanze in the arms of Riemenschneider.
(d) Seeing Konstanze in the arms of a winged figure.
5. Who does Irma spend her time flirting with?
(a) Schmidt and Blankenhagen.
(b) Tony and Schmidt.
(c) Tony and Blankenhagen.
(d) George and Tony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vicki find the items that were missing from her hiding spot?
2. Who does Tony believe is in the tomb of the Count?
3. As Vicki follows the stairway behind the secret panel, where does she find it leads to?
4. How does Schmidt explain the fact he is not looking well?
5. What object does Tony find near the body in the tomb in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Tony and Vicki decide about the death of Nicolas?
2. What do Vicki and Tony find when they return to the library to get the items Vicki hid?
3. What does the letter from Konstanze that Vicki finds say?
4. What does Tony find out about Konstanze's trial and death?
5. When Blankenhagen examines the remains found in the tomb, what does he conclude?
6. What does Vicki do with Irma outside of the castle and what is their interaction?
7. What does The Grafin tell Tony and Vicki when she sits with them at lunch?
8. What does the information about Konstanze's trial lead Vicki to believe about Irma?
9. How does Vicki prove her theory to be true?
10. What do Tony and George find when they open the tomb of the Count?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)