|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sees Tony get attacked by an object in the castle?
2. Where does Tony go after breakfast, the morning after his attack?
(b) To the crypt.
(c) To the library.
(d) To the hospital.
3. On the morning after Vicki snoops around, what time does she finally awaken?
(a) 11 a.m.
(b) 1 p.m.
(d) 10:30 a.m.
4. After all they have found by the end of Chapter 7, who do Tony and Vicki think stole the relic?
(c) The Grafin.
(d) The Count.
5. What happens to Tony while pursuing the figure in the cemetery?
(a) He is stabbed.
(b) He falls into a grave.
(c) He is hit with a large rock.
(d) He disappears for awhile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Vicki open the secret panel she finds at first?
2. On the night Tony is attacked, what do Tony, Vicki, and George discuss late into the night?
3. Who does Irma spend her time flirting with?
4. What does Blankenhagen casually tell everyone at breakfast, after announcing Schmidt's condition?
5. What does Vicki use to get the secret panel open?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Tony and George find when they open the tomb of the Count?
2. What do Tony and Vicki discover when looking at the castle's blueprints?
3. How does The Grafin respond when George tells her what they have discovered in the tomb of the Count?
4. What theory does Vicki have about the items she found in the secret compartment?
5. What is the explanation for what the woman at Konstanze's trial saw?
6. What are Tony and Vicki told about Schmidt when they return to the castle after chasing the cloaked figure?
7. What do Vicki and Tony find when they return to the library to get the items Vicki hid?
8. What does Tony find out about Konstanze's trial and death?
9. What does the information about Konstanze's trial lead Vicki to believe about Irma?
10. What happens when Tony and Vicki go to the cemetery at night to watch Nicolas's grave?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)