|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Vicki and Tony head to their rooms at night in Chapter 9, what does Tony tell Vicki?
(a) To stay in her room.
(b) He knows where the relic is.
(c) He is going to stay at the castle with Irma.
(d) He loves her.
2. What else did Vicki find in the library besides the diary pages ?
3. Who asks the rest of the group if Tony is dead?
(c) The Grafin.
4. What object does Tony find near the body in the tomb in Chapter 7?
(a) An angel's wing.
(b) A locket of hair.
(c) A necklace with the letter "I" engraved.
(d) A rare gemstone.
5. Why do Vicki and Tony go to the cemetery at night?
(a) Because they found a clue saying the relic was buried there.
(b) Because they plan to kill Blankenhagen and bury him there.
(c) Because they received a note saying to go to the cemetery at midnight.
(d) Because they are afraid someone will try to dig up Nicolas' remains.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Schmidt explain the fact he is not looking well?
2. What has side tracked Vicki and Tony from their quest for the relic?
3. When Vicki, Tony, and Blankenhagen realize they know the location of the relic and are chased by a cloaked figure, where do they end up?
4. How does Tony feel about George's offer to help in the crypt?
5. What do Tony and Vicki see when they are in the cemetery?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Tony and George find when they open the tomb of the Count?
2. What is the explanation for what the woman at Konstanze's trial saw?
3. How does The Grafin respond when George tells her what they have discovered in the tomb of the Count?
4. What theory does Vicki have about the items she found in the secret compartment?
5. What do Tony and Vicki decide about the death of Nicolas?
6. When Vicki returns to her room after learning about Schmidt's illness, what does she look for and what does she find?
7. What happens when Tony and Vicki go to the cemetery at night to watch Nicolas's grave?
8. What did the woman witness at Konstanze's trial testify to?
9. How does Vicki prove her theory to be true?
10. What happens when Vicki secretly follows Tony down the hall at night?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)