|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asks the rest of the group if Tony is dead?
(a) The Grafin.
2. What does Vicki use to get the secret panel open?
(a) An ax.
(b) A screwdriver.
(c) A crowbar.
(d) A hanger.
3. How does Vicki prove her theory?
(a) By confronting The Grafin with the items she found.
(b) By confronting Irma with the items she found in the box.
(c) By gathering the remains and taking them to Blankenhagen's friend.
(d) By gathering the remains and looking for the substance she found in the box.
4. What does Vicki learn the item in the secret box represents?
(a) The Drachenstein Family crest.
(b) The country of Spain.
(c) The occult.
(d) The Society of Witches.
5. Who does Tony believe is in the tomb of the Count?
(b) The Count.
(c) Nicolas Duvenvoorde.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Vicki discover opens the secret passage on the other side of the panel in her room?
2. What does Tony accuse Vicki of in Chapter 10?
3. What strikes Tony and Vicki as odd about The Grafin?
4. Where does Vicki find the items that were missing from her hiding spot?
5. Who does Irma leave the castle with to go shopping?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Vicki returns to her room after learning about Schmidt's illness, what does she look for and what does she find?
2. What does the information about Konstanze's trial lead Vicki to believe about Irma?
3. What happens when Tony and Vicki go to the cemetery at night to watch Nicolas's grave?
4. What happens to Tony, Vicki, and Blankenhagen when they finally figure out where the relic is?
5. When Vicki goes into the secret panel in Schmidt's room, what does she find?
6. What does the letter from Konstanze that Vicki finds say?
7. What do Tony and Vicki decide about the death of Nicolas?
8. What theory does Vicki have about the items she found in the secret compartment?
9. What do Tony and Vicki discover when looking at the castle's blueprints?
10. What happens between Tony and Vicki at the funeral service for the remains found in the tomb?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)