|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a letter she wrote, what does Konstanze say is wrong with her husband?
(a) He has too many mistresses.
(b) He has gone mad.
(c) He has fainting spells.
(d) He has an ill stomach.
2. After all they have found by the end of Chapter 7, who do Tony and Vicki think stole the relic?
(a) The Grafin.
(c) The Count.
3. What happens to the object that attacked Tony?
(a) It shows up in Vicki's room.
(b) It comes after Vicki.
(c) It is taken outside and put in the trash.
(d) It vanishes.
4. How do they know the person whose remains are in the tomb died from a stab wound?
(a) A letter is found with the remains.
(b) A dagger is found in the remains.
(c) The body has been preserved.
(d) A puncture wound can be seen on the remains.
5. Whose tomb does George open in the crypt?
(a) Irma's mother's.
(b) The Count's.
(c) Irma's father's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has side tracked Vicki and Tony from their quest for the relic?
2. When Vicki returns to the library to retrieve what she has hidden, what does she find?
3. Who asks the rest of the group if Tony is dead?
4. Who does Tony believe is in the tomb of the Count?
5. Who does Irma spend her time flirting with?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)