|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vicki theorize when looking at the items she found in the box in the secret panel?
(a) Someone killed the people buried in the crypt using Voodoo.
(b) Someone killed the people buried in the crypt using cyanide.
(c) Someone killed the people buried in the crypt with botulism.
(d) Someone killed the people buried in the crypt with arsenic.
2. What does Vicki find in her room that leads to a secret panel?
(a) A bookshelf that shifts.
(b) A painting that moves to the side.
(c) A desk that pulls forward.
(d) A flower that twists.
3. What is determined about the remains in the tomb that Tony opened?
(a) The remains have been burned.
(b) They are the remains of a woman.
(c) They are only a few years old.
(d) They are not the Count's remains.
4. When everyone else is asleep in Chapter 9, where does Vicki sneak into?
(a) Irma's room.
(b) Tony's room.
(c) Blankenhagen's room.
(d) Schmidt's room.
5. When Vicki and Tony head to their rooms at night in Chapter 9, what does Tony tell Vicki?
(a) He loves her.
(b) To stay in her room.
(c) He is going to stay at the castle with Irma.
(d) He knows where the relic is.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do they know the person whose remains are in the tomb died from a stab wound?
2. Who does Vicki secretly follow at night?
3. What announcement does George make while Vicki and Tony are looking over the blueprints?
4. What does Tony accuse Vicki of in Chapter 10?
5. What object does Tony find near the body in the tomb in Chapter 7?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)