|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Vicki gets the panel open what does she find at the bottom of the stairs?
(a) A black hooded costume.
(b) The remains of the Count.
(c) The suit of armor that attacked Tony.
(d) The relic.
2. How does Tony feel about George's offer to help in the crypt?
(c) Glad to be able to keep an eye on George.
3. What object does Tony find near the body in the tomb in Chapter 7?
(a) A locket of hair.
(b) A necklace with the letter "I" engraved.
(c) An angel's wing.
(d) A rare gemstone.
4. Who do Tony and Vicki think is behind Tony's attack?
(a) The Grafin.
5. When Vicki returns to the library to retrieve what she has hidden, what does she find?
(a) Schmidt looking through the library.
(b) Pieces of a rat-eaten letter.
(c) The lock on the library door has been changed.
(d) Everything she hid is gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tony go that he will not allow Vicki to come inside with him?
2. Why do Vicki and Tony go to the cemetery at night?
3. Who does Tony believe is in the tomb of the Count?
4. When Vicki returns to the secret panel and finds a box, what is inside the box?
5. What did a woman at Konstanze's trial testify to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the woman witness at Konstanze's trial testify to?
2. What happens when Tony and Vicki go to the cemetery at night to watch Nicolas's grave?
3. What do Tony and Vicki decide about the death of Nicolas?
4. When Vicki returns to her room after learning about Schmidt's illness, what does she look for and what does she find?
5. What are Tony and Vicki told about Schmidt when they return to the castle after chasing the cloaked figure?
6. What do Tony and Vicki discover when looking at the castle's blueprints?
7. What do Vicki and Tony find when they return to the library to get the items Vicki hid?
8. When Vicki goes into the secret panel in Schmidt's room, what does she find?
9. What does the letter from Konstanze that Vicki finds say?
10. How does Vicki prove her theory to be true?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)