|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the object that attacked Tony?
(a) It shows up in Vicki's room.
(b) It comes after Vicki.
(c) It vanishes.
(d) It is taken outside and put in the trash.
2. Where does Tony go after breakfast, the morning after his attack?
(a) To the crypt.
(b) To the library.
(c) To the hospital.
3. Which object in the castle attacks Tony?
(a) A sword.
(b) A suit of armor.
(c) A painting.
(d) A dagger.
4. Who does Vicki secretly follow at night?
5. When everyone else is asleep in Chapter 9, where does Vicki sneak into?
(a) Blankenhagen's room.
(b) Irma's room.
(c) Tony's room.
(d) Schmidt's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks the rest of the group if Tony is dead?
2. Why can't Vicki open the secret panel she finds at first?
3. What covers the items in the box Vicki found?
4. Why does Irma decide not to buy a dress?
5. What happens to Schmidt while he is in his room the night Tony is attacked by an object in the castle?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Vicki prove her theory to be true?
2. What do Vicki and Tony find when they return to the library to get the items Vicki hid?
3. What happens when Vicki secretly follows Tony down the hall at night?
4. When happens to upset Vicki when she and Tony are walking the grounds discussing suspects?
5. What do Tony and Vicki discover when looking at the castle's blueprints?
6. What does Vicki do with Irma outside of the castle and what is their interaction?
7. What does Tony find out about Konstanze's trial and death?
8. What is the explanation for what the woman at Konstanze's trial saw?
9. What does the letter from Konstanze that Vicki finds say?
10. What happens when Tony, Vicki, Blankenhagen, and George go to Schmidt's room to see if he was the one behind Tony's attack?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)