|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What covers the items in the box Vicki found?
(a) A red scarf.
(b) Dead rats.
(c) A monogrammed handkerchief.
(d) A bag of gemstones.
2. After hearing the details of Konstanze's trial and death, what does Vicki think about Irma?
(a) She is only acting.
(b) She is being manipulated by Blankenhagen.
(c) She is in danger.
(d) She has endured a lot of hardship.
3. What does Vicki learn the item in the secret box represents?
(a) The Society of Witches.
(b) The Drachenstein Family crest.
(c) The occult.
(d) The country of Spain.
4. In the letter she wrote, what does Konstanze say her husband's purpose is for wanting to get the piece of art?
(a) To fulfull his promise to his father.
(b) To complete the family art gallery.
(c) To carry out God's will.
(d) To free Riemenschneider from prison.
5. Who do Tony and Vicki discuss as the probable suspect in the events that have transpired in the castle?
(a) The cannot come up with one suspect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object does Tony find near the body in the tomb in Chapter 7?
2. Who asks the rest of the group if Tony is dead?
3. What strikes Tony and Vicki as odd about The Grafin?
4. What does Vicki theorize when looking at the items she found in the box in the secret panel?
5. When everyone else is asleep in Chapter 9, where does Vicki sneak into?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does The Grafin tell Tony and Vicki when she sits with them at lunch?
2. What does Tony find out about Konstanze's trial and death?
3. What do Vicki and Tony find when they return to the library to get the items Vicki hid?
4. What did the woman witness at Konstanze's trial testify to?
5. What is the explanation for what the woman at Konstanze's trial saw?
6. How does The Grafin respond when George tells her what they have discovered in the tomb of the Count?
7. What does Vicki do with Irma outside of the castle and what is their interaction?
8. When Blankenhagen examines the remains found in the tomb, what does he conclude?
9. What happens when Tony and Vicki go to the cemetery at night to watch Nicolas's grave?
10. What does the information about Konstanze's trial lead Vicki to believe about Irma?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)