|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vicki think Irma is in such good spirits in Chapter 10?
(a) Because everything is going according to plan.
(b) Because she thinks someone is in love with her.
(c) Because she loves having other people in the castle.
(d) Because The Grafin is missing.
2. What happens to Tony while pursuing the figure in the cemetery?
(a) He is hit with a large rock.
(b) He disappears for awhile.
(c) He is stabbed.
(d) He falls into a grave.
3. What else did Vicki find in the library besides the diary pages ?
4. When looking at blueprints of the castle, where do Tony and Vicki notice a secret passage?
(a) Between the foyer and the kitchen.
(b) Between the Count's room and the Countess's room.
(c) Between the libray and Blakenhagen's room.
(d) Between The Grafin's room and Schmidt's room.
5. Whose tomb does George open in the crypt?
(a) Irma's father's.
(b) The Count's.
(c) Irma's mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. In a letter she wrote, what does Konstanze say is wrong with her husband?
2. Where does Tony go that he will not allow Vicki to come inside with him?
3. Who does Vicki secretly follow at night?
4. How is Tony's wound treated?
5. What does The Grafin tell Vicki and Tony when she sits with them at lunch?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)