|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the letter she wrote, what does Konstanze say her husband's purpose is for wanting to get the piece of art?
(a) To carry out God's will.
(b) To complete the family art gallery.
(c) To free Riemenschneider from prison.
(d) To fulfull his promise to his father.
2. What does Blankenhagen casually tell everyone at breakfast, after announcing Schmidt's condition?
(a) He is resigning as Irma's doctor.
(b) Irma's room has been ransacked.
(c) Nicolas's grave has been desecrated.
(d) George is being investigated by the police for the attack on Tony.
3. In a letter she wrote, what does Konstanze say is wrong with her husband?
(a) He has fainting spells.
(b) He has an ill stomach.
(c) He has gone mad.
(d) He has too many mistresses.
4. Who does Irma spend her time flirting with?
(a) Schmidt and Blankenhagen.
(b) Tony and Schmidt.
(c) George and Tony.
(d) Tony and Blankenhagen.
5. Where does Vicki find the items that were missing from her hiding spot?
(a) In Tony's room.
(b) In Schmidt's room.
(c) In Irma's room.
(d) In Blankenhagen's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Tony and Vicki think is behind Tony's attack?
2. Who does Irma leave the castle with to go shopping?
3. Why can't Vicki open the secret panel she finds at first?
4. What does Vicki use to get the secret panel open?
5. What happens to Schmidt while he is in his room the night Tony is attacked by an object in the castle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Tony and Vicki at the funeral service for the remains found in the tomb?
2. What happens when Tony, Vicki, Blankenhagen, and George go to Schmidt's room to see if he was the one behind Tony's attack?
3. How does Vicki prove her theory to be true?
4. What does the letter from Konstanze that Vicki finds say?
5. When happens to upset Vicki when she and Tony are walking the grounds discussing suspects?
6. What do Vicki and Tony find when they return to the library to get the items Vicki hid?
7. When Blankenhagen examines the remains found in the tomb, what does he conclude?
8. How does The Grafin respond when George tells her what they have discovered in the tomb of the Count?
9. What does The Grafin tell Tony and Vicki when she sits with them at lunch?
10. What does the information about Konstanze's trial lead Vicki to believe about Irma?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)