|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Tony and Vicki find when they go to the family crypt?
(a) Several skulls.
(b) The ghost of Konstanze.
(c) The relic.
(d) Konstanze's body is missing.
2. As Vicki develops into a woman, what conflict does she notice in herself?
(a) Her body does not match her brains.
(b) She looks smarter than she is.
(c) Her nose is too big for her face.
(d) Her feet are too small for the rest of her body.
3. Why do George and Tony not get along?
(a) They are both competitive.
(b) They have different philosophies about life.
(c) They used to be in love with the same woman.
(d) They are competing for the same job.
4. What type of artist is Tilman Riemenschneider?
(a) A traditional painter.
(b) An abstract painter.
(c) A sculptor.
(d) A metal worker.
5. What happens to Irma at the seance?
(a) She begins to speak in an odd voice.
(b) She begins to laugh.
(c) She begins to dance.
(d) She begins to cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Vicki and Tony doing when they stumble upon information regarding a piece of art?
2. What does The Grafin tell Vicki, Tony, and George to do before they go back to bed on the night Irma is woken up?
3. What awakes Irma from a deep sleep?
4. Where does the Drachenstein family want to put Riemenschneider's piece?
5. Where is the dinner party that Tony and Vicki are attending being held?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information do Tony and Vicki learn about the lost Riemenschneider relic?
2. How does Jacob Myers respond when he finds out about the artifact?
3. At dinner, who does Irma invite to the seance, and where will it be held?
4. Who is speaking through Irma, and what is the English translation of what Irma said in old German at the seance?
5. Who do Tony and Vicki meet at the dinner party, and why does Vicki get upset with Tony?
6. What does The Grafin tell Vicki, George, and Tony to do after they leave Irma's room, and why do Tony and George get into an argument?
7. Describe the relationship between Vicki and Tony.
8. Where does Tony go after the seance and what does he find?
9. What happens to Irma at the seance?
10. What do Tony and Vicki do after breakfast?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)