|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the middle of the night, when Vicki, Tony, and George go to Irma's room, what do they find?
(a) She is sleeping the hallway.
(b) She has stolen the information they brought with them about the artifact.
(c) Her door has been locked from the outside.
(d) She is not in bed.
2. Who goes with Tony and Vicki to the crypt?
(b) Doktor Blankenhagen.
3. What language is spoken at the seance?
4. Who does Tony tell Vicki to keep her eye on?
(b) The Grafin.
5. What does The Grafin do during the seance?
(a) Smiles coldly.
(b) Paces the room.
(c) Holds a candle.
(d) Laughs uncontrollably.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Vicki when she realizes she will never get married?
2. What do Tony and Vicki notice when they first go to The Grafin's room?
3. What do the translated words at the seance say?
4. Where does Vicki work?
5. What causes Tony and Vicki to be late to the dinner party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vicki find when she arrives at the Drachenstein castle?
2. Who is speaking through Irma, and what is the English translation of what Irma said in old German at the seance?
3. Where do Tony and Vicki go after the tea party?
4. What information do Tony and Vicki learn about the lost Riemenschneider relic?
5. Who do Tony and Vicki meet at the dinner party, and why does Vicki get upset with Tony?
6. What do Vicki and Tony learn about the artifact from the letters they find?
7. At dinner, who does Irma invite to the seance, and where will it be held?
8. What happens to Irma at the seance?
9. What happens when The Grafin finds Vicki, Tony, and George outside of Irma's room in the middle of the night?
10. What is the legend surrounding what may have happened to the Riemenschneider relic?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)