|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who follows Vicki as she searches the castle?
2. In old letters that Tony and Vicki find, what does Konstanze Drachenstein say about the piece?
(a) It arrived broken.
(b) It arrived and was more beautiful than she imagined.
(c) It never arrived.
(d) It was stolen in route to her home.
3. Who is Miss Burton?
(a) Schmidt's girlfriend.
(b) A new guest who arrives seeking the relic.
(c) The Grafin's friend.
(d) The housekeeper at the castle.
4. Where does everyone go for the seance?
(a) Into the backyard.
(b) Irma's room.
(c) Into the family crypt.
(d) The Grafin's chambers.
5. Why do George and Tony not get along?
(a) They used to be in love with the same woman.
(b) They have different philosophies about life.
(c) They are both competitive.
(d) They are competing for the same job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Irma at the seance?
2. Where does the Drachenstein family want to put Riemenschneider's piece?
3. Who is just as excited as Vicki to see the Riemenschneider piece found?
4. What happens when Vicki, Tony, and George go to look at the painting on the night Irma is woken up?
5. When does Tony say that he and Vicki will get married?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the legend surrounding what may have happened to the Riemenschneider relic?
2. What happens when The Grafin finds Vicki, Tony, and George outside of Irma's room in the middle of the night?
3. Who else joins Tony and Vicki at the castle?
4. What information do Tony and Vicki learn about the lost Riemenschneider relic?
5. Explain why Vicki decides at only 10 years old that she will never get married.
6. Where does Tony go after the seance and what does he find?
7. Describe the relationship between Vicki and Tony.
8. How does Irma react when everyone is leaving her room after waking her up in Chapter 4?
9. What do Tony and Vicki do after breakfast?
10. What are Tony and Vicki's plans regarding the relic?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)