|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does The Grafin give Tony permission to go?
(a) Into the family crypt.
(b) On the grounds of the castle.
(c) Into Irma's room.
(d) Into the library.
2. What do the translated words at the seance say?
(a) Irma has enough life to share.
(b) Irma has enough daggers to share.
(c) Irma has enough memories to share.
(d) Irma has enough money to share.
3. What keys does The Grafin give to Vicki?
(a) Keys to the castle.
(b) Keys to the family crypt.
(c) Keys to the library.
(d) Keys to Irma's room.
4. What does The Grafin do during the seance?
(a) Holds a candle.
(b) Paces the room.
(c) Smiles coldly.
(d) Laughs uncontrollably.
5. According to the information Vicki and Tony find, who commissioned the piece from Riemenschneider?
(a) Count Burckhardt Drachenstein's grandmother.
(b) Count Burckhardt Drachenstein's mother.
(c) Count Burckhardt Drachenstein's father.
(d) Count Burckhardt Drachenstein.
Short Answer Questions
1. What letters are spelled out by the forces at the seance?
2. What do Vicki and Tony realize about Irma when she wakes up?
3. What does The Grafin tell Vicki, Tony, and George to do before they go back to bed on the night Irma is woken up?
4. What does Irma beg for when she wakes up?
5. What causes Tony and Vicki to be late to the dinner party?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the relationship between Vicki and Tony.
2. What do Tony and Vicki do after breakfast?
3. What does Vicki find when she arrives at the Drachenstein castle?
4. Where does Tony go after the seance and what does he find?
5. What are Tony and Vicki's plans regarding the relic?
6. What does Schmidt tell Vicki about the castle at night?
7. How does Doktor Blankenhagen feel about the seance, and why does he stay?
8. Explain why Vicki decides at only 10 years old that she will never get married.
9. At dinner, who does Irma invite to the seance, and where will it be held?
10. Who is speaking through Irma, and what is the English translation of what Irma said in old German at the seance?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)