|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Tony's wound treated?
(a) With stitches.
(b) With a couple of bandaids.
(c) With a butterfly bandage.
(d) With minor surgery.
2. Who does Irma spend her time flirting with?
(a) George and Tony.
(b) Tony and Blankenhagen.
(c) Schmidt and Blankenhagen.
(d) Tony and Schmidt.
3. Who does Vicki secretly follow at night?
4. When looking at blueprints of the castle, where do Tony and Vicki notice a secret passage?
(a) Between The Grafin's room and Schmidt's room.
(b) Between the foyer and the kitchen.
(c) Between the libray and Blakenhagen's room.
(d) Between the Count's room and the Countess's room.
5. What do Tony and Vicki realize as they are chasing the figure from the cemetery?
(a) They are being led into a trap.
(b) The figure appears to be a skeleton.
(c) The figure has long blonde hair.
(d) The figure is really Irma.
6. According to the blueprints, whose room has a secret exit?
(a) The Grafin's room.
(b) Irma's room.
(c) Blankenhagen's room.
(d) Tony's room.
7. What object does Tony find near the body in the tomb in Chapter 7?
(a) An angel's wing.
(b) A rare gemstone.
(c) A locket of hair.
(d) A necklace with the letter "I" engraved.
8. What has side tracked Vicki and Tony from their quest for the relic?
(a) Their rocky relationship.
(b) The new friendships they have made.
(c) Their desire to find more gold hidden in the castle.
(d) Everything else going on in the castle.
9. When everyone else is asleep in Chapter 9, where does Vicki sneak into?
(a) Tony's room.
(b) Schmidt's room.
(c) Irma's room.
(d) Blankenhagen's room.
10. What does Vicki theorize when looking at the items she found in the box in the secret panel?
(a) Someone killed the people buried in the crypt with botulism.
(b) Someone killed the people buried in the crypt with arsenic.
(c) Someone killed the people buried in the crypt using Voodoo.
(d) Someone killed the people buried in the crypt using cyanide.
11. Who asks the rest of the group if Tony is dead?
(d) The Grafin.
12. Who does Irma leave the castle with to go shopping?
(c) She goes by herself.
(d) The Grafin.
13. What did a woman at Konstanze's trial testify to?
(a) Seeing Konstanze in the arms of a winged figure.
(b) Seeing Konstanze in the arms of Riemenschneider.
(c) Seeing Konstanze stab her husband.
(d) Seeing Konstanze dancing with a ghost in the foyer.
14. According to Tony, how did Konstanze die?
(a) She was stoned.
(b) She was stabbed to death.
(c) She was poisoned.
(d) She was burned at the stake.
15. Where does Vicki find the items that were missing from her hiding spot?
(a) In Irma's room.
(b) In Schmidt's room.
(c) In Tony's room.
(d) In Blankenhagen's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Tony and Vicki think is behind Tony's attack?
2. What else did Vicki find in the library besides the diary pages ?
3. Why does Vicki think Irma is in such good spirits in Chapter 10?
4. Why does George get Blankenhagen after he opens the tomb?
5. When Vicki, Tony, and Blankenhagen realize they know the location of the relic and are chased by a cloaked figure, where do they end up?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)