|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Vicki ever want to get married?
(a) She is afraid of committment.
(b) Her parents had a painful divorce.
(c) She has already been divorced twice.
(d) She feels a wife becomes a maid.
2. How does Tony try to dominate Vicki?
3. What causes Tony and Vicki to be late to the dinner party?
(a) They stop to do some Internet research on Riemenschneider.
(b) They get into another fight.
(c) They are engrossed in reading.
(d) They are busy kissing.
4. Why is it rumored that the piece by Riemenschneider may not have been finished?
(a) Riemenschneider died.
(b) Riemenschneider was imprisoned.
(c) The Drachenstein family no longer wanted the piece.
(d) Riemenschneider's wife died leaving him in depression.
5. What letters are spelled out by the forces at the seance?
6. Where does the Drachenstein family want to put Riemenschneider's piece?
(a) In the church.
(b) In their courtyard.
(c) In their grandfather's coffin.
(d) In the castle.
7. When Vicki was in elementary school, what did she realize as she compared herself to the boys in her class?
(a) She was more of a trouble maker than they were.
(b) She was taller and smarter than they were.
(c) She was shorter and dumber than they were.
(d) She was quieter and sneakier than they were.
8. What does Doktor Blankenhagen think about the castle?
(a) The castle is possessed with ghosts.
(b) There is something going on but it has nothing to do with ghosts.
(c) Somebody is playing a trick on them.
(d) It should be destroyed.
9. What does Vicki do with what she finds in the library?
(a) Throws it in the fireplace.
(b) Locks it up.
(c) Hides it under her sweater.
(d) Gives it to Tony.
10. How is the relationship between Vicki and her co-worker, Tony Lawrence, described?
(a) They have a strictly work relationship.
(b) They have a physical attraction and compatibility.
(c) They are using each other to get ahead in their careers.
(d) They like each other but have not told each other yet.
11. Why do George and Tony not get along?
(a) They have different philosophies about life.
(b) They are competing for the same job.
(c) They used to be in love with the same woman.
(d) They are both competitive.
12. What do Tony and Vicki agree will happen if Tony finds the artifact before Vicki?
(a) Their friendship will be over.
(b) They will get married.
(c) He will allow Vicki to present it to the family.
(d) He will keep all the money made from the artifact.
13. What was Riemenschneider's role in the peasants' revolution?
(a) He did not participate in the revolution.
(b) He helped the peasants.
(c) He reported the peasants' activities to the king.
(d) He fought aganist the peasants.
14. What does George want to do concerning the artifact?
(a) Tell the autorities about Tony and Vicki's plans.
(b) Write about it for a popular art digest.
(c) Accompany Tony and Vicki to find it.
(d) Go after it himself.
15. Where do Vicki and Tony first search for the relic?
(a) In Irma's room.
(b) On the castle grounds.
(c) In the family crypt.
(d) In the library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Vicki and Tony outside Irma's door at one in the morning?
2. What causes Doktor Blankenhagen to stay for the seance?
3. Who does Tony tell Vicki to keep her eye on?
4. What type of artist is Tilman Riemenschneider?
5. Why does Vicki become upset with Tony during dinner?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)