|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Irma's job at the castle?
(a) She sits behind the main desk.
(b) She cleans.
(c) She cooks.
(d) She gives tours.
2. What language is spoken at the seance?
3. What do Tony and Vicki agree will happen if Tony finds the artifact before Vicki?
(a) Their friendship will be over.
(b) He will keep all the money made from the artifact.
(c) They will get married.
(d) He will allow Vicki to present it to the family.
4. What does Vicki find when she searches the library?
(a) A letter from Riemenschneider to the Count.
(b) A hollowed out book with keys in it.
(c) A book containing the Drachenstein family tree.
(d) Papers from an old diary.
5. What do Tony and Vicki find when they go to the family crypt?
(a) Several skulls.
(b) Konstanze's body is missing.
(c) The relic.
(d) The ghost of Konstanze.
6. In the middle of the night, when Vicki, Tony, and George go to Irma's room, what do they find?
(a) She is sleeping the hallway.
(b) Her door has been locked from the outside.
(c) She is not in bed.
(d) She has stolen the information they brought with them about the artifact.
7. What keys does The Grafin give to Vicki?
(a) Keys to the family crypt.
(b) Keys to the library.
(c) Keys to the castle.
(d) Keys to Irma's room.
8. Who follows Vicki as she searches the castle?
9. Who does Tony tell Vicki to keep her eye on?
(a) The Grafin.
10. According to the information Vicki and Tony find, who commissioned the piece from Riemenschneider?
(a) Count Burckhardt Drachenstein's father.
(b) Count Burckhardt Drachenstein's mother.
(c) Count Burckhardt Drachenstein.
(d) Count Burckhardt Drachenstein's grandmother.
11. What happens to Irma after the words are translated?
(a) She faints.
(b) She gets angry.
(c) She crys.
(d) She runs from the room.
12. What does Jacob say he will do if the artifact is found?
(a) Destroy it to keep the legend alive.
(b) Donate it to a museum.
(c) Buy it for a fair price.
(d) Return it to the family.
13. When Vicki arrives in Germany, what does she find has happened to the Drachenstein castle?
(a) It has been restored.
(b) It is exactly as it was years ago.
(c) It has been made into a hotel.
(d) It has been destroyed.
14. What awakes Irma from a deep sleep?
(a) A flashlight shining on her.
(b) The ghost.
(c) A terrible dream.
(d) A loud noise.
15. What does Vicki do with what she finds in the library?
(a) Hides it under her sweater.
(b) Locks it up.
(c) Throws it in the fireplace.
(d) Gives it to Tony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it rumored that the piece by Riemenschneider may not have been finished?
2. Where do Vicki and Tony first search for the relic?
3. What word does Irma shout during the seance?
4. What does The Grafin do during the seance?
5. During the seance, what seemingly moves without anyone touching it?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)