|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does everyone go for the seance?
(a) The Grafin's chambers.
(b) Into the family crypt.
(c) Irma's room.
(d) Into the backyard.
2. What does Blankenhagen casually tell everyone at breakfast, after announcing Schmidt's condition?
(a) Irma's room has been ransacked.
(b) George is being investigated by the police for the attack on Tony.
(c) He is resigning as Irma's doctor.
(d) Nicolas's grave has been desecrated.
3. When Vicki gets the panel open what does she find at the bottom of the stairs?
(a) The suit of armor that attacked Tony.
(b) The relic.
(c) A black hooded costume.
(d) The remains of the Count.
4. What does Vicki theorize when looking at the items she found in the box in the secret panel?
(a) Someone killed the people buried in the crypt with botulism.
(b) Someone killed the people buried in the crypt using Voodoo.
(c) Someone killed the people buried in the crypt with arsenic.
(d) Someone killed the people buried in the crypt using cyanide.
5. According to Tony, how did Konstanze die?
(a) She was burned at the stake.
(b) She was stabbed to death.
(c) She was stoned.
(d) She was poisoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the letter she wrote, what does Konstanze say her husband's purpose is for wanting to get the piece of art?
2. What happens to Schmidt while he is in his room the night Tony is attacked by an object in the castle?
3. Where does Tony go that he will not allow Vicki to come inside with him?
4. In the middle of the night, when Vicki, Tony, and George go to Irma's room, what do they find?
5. As Vicki develops into a woman, what conflict does she notice in herself?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)