|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Irma leave the castle with to go shopping?
(c) The Grafin.
(d) She goes by herself.
2. In the letter she wrote, what does Konstanze say her husband's purpose is for wanting to get the piece of art?
(a) To carry out God's will.
(b) To fulfull his promise to his father.
(c) To complete the family art gallery.
(d) To free Riemenschneider from prison.
3. When Vicki was in elementary school, what did she realize as she compared herself to the boys in her class?
(a) She was quieter and sneakier than they were.
(b) She was more of a trouble maker than they were.
(c) She was taller and smarter than they were.
(d) She was shorter and dumber than they were.
4. What do Tony and Vicki find when they go to the family crypt?
(a) Several skulls.
(b) The relic.
(c) Konstanze's body is missing.
(d) The ghost of Konstanze.
5. What does Vicki theorize when looking at the items she found in the box in the secret panel?
(a) Someone killed the people buried in the crypt with botulism.
(b) Someone killed the people buried in the crypt using cyanide.
(c) Someone killed the people buried in the crypt using Voodoo.
(d) Someone killed the people buried in the crypt with arsenic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the winged figure with clicking hooves that was seen with Konstanze before her death?
2. Who sees Tony get attacked by an object in the castle?
3. What message does Irma relay to Vicki and Tony at breakfast?
4. What do Tony and Vicki see when they are in the cemetery?
5. How does Tony try to dominate Vicki?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)