|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Vicki and Tony doing when they stumble upon information regarding a piece of art?
(a) Getting ready for a dinner party.
(b) Fighting about whether or not to get married.
(c) Looking through documents in the college's archive department.
(d) Touring an art gallery.
2. What happens to the object that attacked Tony?
(a) It is taken outside and put in the trash.
(b) It comes after Vicki.
(c) It shows up in Vicki's room.
(d) It vanishes.
3. What do Tony and Vicki notice when they first go to The Grafin's room?
(a) The door to a secret staircase has been left open.
(b) Nothing has been changed since it was described in the letters they found.
(c) Nothing has been sold from that room.
(d) All the paintings have been removed.
4. What keys does The Grafin give to Vicki?
(a) Keys to the library.
(b) Keys to the castle.
(c) Keys to Irma's room.
(d) Keys to the family crypt.
5. What does The Grafin do during the seance?
(a) Smiles coldly.
(b) Holds a candle.
(c) Laughs uncontrollably.
(d) Paces the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does The Grafin give Tony permission to go?
2. Why does Vicki become upset with Tony during dinner?
3. According to the information Vicki and Tony find, who commissioned the piece from Riemenschneider?
4. What did a woman at Konstanze's trial testify to?
5. How is Irma Drachenstein described in the book?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)