|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the Ouija board at the seance?
(a) It breaks in two.
(b) It lifts in the air and falls to the ground.
(c) The letters disappear.
(d) It is hurled across the room.
2. In old letters that Tony and Vicki find, what does Konstanze Drachenstein say about the piece?
(a) It arrived broken.
(b) It arrived and was more beautiful than she imagined.
(c) It was stolen in route to her home.
(d) It never arrived.
3. What was Riemenschneider's role in the peasants' revolution?
(a) He did not participate in the revolution.
(b) He helped the peasants.
(c) He fought aganist the peasants.
(d) He reported the peasants' activities to the king.
4. Who does Tony believe is in the tomb of the Count?
(c) Nicolas Duvenvoorde.
(d) The Count.
5. Who invites Vicki, Tony, and George to a seance?
(c) Miss Burton.
(d) Doktor Blankenhagen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Schmidt claim to have heard in the hallway, on the night that Tony is attacked by an object in the castle?
2. Where does Vicki find the items that were missing from her hiding spot?
3. What does Vicki have to work hard in life to prove?
4. Who is Miss Burton?
5. What language is spoken at the seance?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)