|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Drachenstein family want to put Riemenschneider's piece?
(a) In their courtyard.
(b) In the church.
(c) In the castle.
(d) In their grandfather's coffin.
2. Who is The Grafin?
(a) Irma's aunt.
(b) The orginal commissioner of the relic.
(c) The Drachenstein Family matriarch.
(d) The keeper of the castle records.
3. Who does Tony tell Vicki to keep her eye on?
(b) The Grafin.
4. How do they know the person whose remains are in the tomb died from a stab wound?
(a) A letter is found with the remains.
(b) A dagger is found in the remains.
(c) The body has been preserved.
(d) A puncture wound can be seen on the remains.
5. What type of artist is Tilman Riemenschneider?
(a) A traditional painter.
(b) An abstract painter.
(c) A metal worker.
(d) A sculptor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Schmidt explain the fact he is not looking well?
2. What wound does Tony suffer from his attack by an object in the castle?
3. What does Schmidt warn Tony and Vicki about?
4. Who sets everything up for the seance?
5. What is determined about the remains in the tomb that Tony opened?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)