|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tony believe is in the tomb of the Count?
(b) The Count.
(c) Nicolas Duvenvoorde.
2. Who follows Vicki as she searches the castle?
3. When does Tony say that he and Vicki will get married?
(a) When he can prove is mental superiority.
(b) When Vicki finishes therapy.
(c) When they both turn 40.
(d) When they go to Germany.
4. What did a woman at Konstanze's trial testify to?
(a) Seeing Konstanze in the arms of a winged figure.
(b) Seeing Konstanze in the arms of Riemenschneider.
(c) Seeing Konstanze dancing with a ghost in the foyer.
(d) Seeing Konstanze stab her husband.
5. What does The Grafin do during the seance?
(a) Holds a candle.
(b) Paces the room.
(c) Smiles coldly.
(d) Laughs uncontrollably.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the night Tony is attacked, what do Tony, Vicki, and George discuss late into the night?
2. What happens to Irma at the seance?
3. What keys does The Grafin give to Vicki?
4. As Vicki develops into a woman, what conflict does she notice in herself?
5. Which object in the castle attacks Tony?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)