|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Irma's door locked from the outside?
(a) Nobody knows why.
(b) Schmidt secretly locks the door so no one will find the relic.
(c) She is locked in every night by The Grafin.
(d) The ghost locks it each evening.
2. Who is just as excited as Vicki to see the Riemenschneider piece found?
3. What do Tony and Vicki intend to the do with the artifact if they find it?
(a) Destroy it.
(b) Sell it.
(c) Give it to a museum.
(d) Keep it.
4. As Vicki develops into a woman, what conflict does she notice in herself?
(a) Her body does not match her brains.
(b) She looks smarter than she is.
(c) Her feet are too small for the rest of her body.
(d) Her nose is too big for her face.
5. What awakes Irma from a deep sleep?
(a) A flashlight shining on her.
(b) A terrible dream.
(c) The ghost.
(d) A loud noise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does everyone go for the seance?
2. What does Jacob say he will do if the artifact is found?
3. What do George and Jacob have in common?
4. What letters are spelled out by the forces at the seance?
5. Who follows Vicki as she searches the castle?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)