|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Vicki and Tony doing when they stumble upon information regarding a piece of art?
(a) Fighting about whether or not to get married.
(b) Getting ready for a dinner party.
(c) Looking through documents in the college's archive department.
(d) Touring an art gallery.
2. What type of artist is Tilman Riemenschneider?
(a) A sculptor.
(b) An abstract painter.
(c) A traditional painter.
(d) A metal worker.
3. Where does The Grafin give Tony permission to go?
(a) Into the family crypt.
(b) Into Irma's room.
(c) Into the library.
(d) On the grounds of the castle.
4. Who agrees to fund the trip to Germany to search for the artifact?
5. Who finds Vicki and Tony outside Irma's door at one in the morning?
(c) The Grafin.
(d) The ghost of the Countess.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the relationship between Vicki and her co-worker, Tony Lawrence, described?
2. What letters are spelled out by the forces at the seance?
3. Where is the dinner party that Tony and Vicki are attending being held?
4. What does Irma beg for when she wakes up?
5. According to the information Vicki and Tony find, who commissioned the piece from Riemenschneider?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)