|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the Ouija board at the seance?
(a) It is hurled across the room.
(b) The letters disappear.
(c) It breaks in two.
(d) It lifts in the air and falls to the ground.
2. What is generally thought about Riemenschneider's piece of work?
(a) It was destroyed.
(b) It has a curse on it.
(c) It is hidden in a monastary.
(d) It never exsisted.
3. What do Vicki and Tony read about the Riemenschneider piece of work?
(a) It was stolen by theives before Riemenschneider's death.
(b) Riemenschneider hid it before his death.
(c) It started a war between Germany and Italy.
(d) It has three priceless stones in it.
4. Where does the Drachenstein family want to put Riemenschneider's piece?
(a) In the castle.
(b) In their courtyard.
(c) In their grandfather's coffin.
(d) In the church.
5. What do the translated words at the seance say?
(a) Irma has enough daggers to share.
(b) Irma has enough memories to share.
(c) Irma has enough money to share.
(d) Irma has enough life to share.
Short Answer Questions
1. In old letters that Tony and Vicki find, what does Konstanze Drachenstein say about the piece?
2. When Vicki arrives in Germany, what does she find has happened to the Drachenstein castle?
3. What do George and Jacob have in common?
4. What letters are spelled out by the forces at the seance?
5. Why does Vicki become upset with Tony during dinner?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)