|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Tony say that he and Vicki will get married?
(a) When they both turn 40.
(b) When he can prove is mental superiority.
(c) When they go to Germany.
(d) When Vicki finishes therapy.
2. What was Riemenschneider's role in the peasants' revolution?
(a) He fought aganist the peasants.
(b) He reported the peasants' activities to the king.
(c) He did not participate in the revolution.
(d) He helped the peasants.
3. What does Doktor Blankenhagen think about the castle?
(a) Somebody is playing a trick on them.
(b) The castle is possessed with ghosts.
(c) There is something going on but it has nothing to do with ghosts.
(d) It should be destroyed.
4. What do Vicki and Tony read about the Riemenschneider piece of work?
(a) It has three priceless stones in it.
(b) Riemenschneider hid it before his death.
(c) It started a war between Germany and Italy.
(d) It was stolen by theives before Riemenschneider's death.
5. What does Irma beg for when she wakes up?
(a) For Vicki and Tony to leave the castle.
(b) More food.
(c) For The Grafin to stay with her.
(d) For her stuffed bear that has been stolen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vicki do with what she finds in the library?
2. Who finds Vicki and Tony outside Irma's door at one in the morning?
3. Who at the castle tries to get information out of Tony and Vicki as to why they are there?
4. Why is Irma's door locked from the outside?
5. What do Tony and Vicki find when they go to the family crypt?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)