|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Vicki was in elementary school, what did she realize as she compared herself to the boys in her class?
(a) She was taller and smarter than they were.
(b) She was quieter and sneakier than they were.
(c) She was shorter and dumber than they were.
(d) She was more of a trouble maker than they were.
2. What do Tony and Vicki intend to the do with the artifact if they find it?
(a) Keep it.
(b) Destroy it.
(c) Give it to a museum.
(d) Sell it.
3. Why does Vicki become upset with Tony during dinner?
(a) Tony puts his elbows on the table.
(b) Tony tells Jacob and George that he and Vicki are engaged.
(c) Tony tells George and Jacob about her parents' divorce.
(d) Tony tells Jacob and George about the Riemenschneider artifact.
4. In the middle of the night, when Vicki, Tony, and George go to Irma's room, what do they find?
(a) She is not in bed.
(b) Her door has been locked from the outside.
(c) She has stolen the information they brought with them about the artifact.
(d) She is sleeping the hallway.
5. What do Vicki and Tony read about the Riemenschneider piece of work?
(a) Riemenschneider hid it before his death.
(b) It started a war between Germany and Italy.
(c) It was stolen by theives before Riemenschneider's death.
(d) It has three priceless stones in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Vicki and Tony doing when they stumble upon information regarding a piece of art?
2. What do Tony and Vicki agree will happen if Tony finds the artifact before Vicki?
3. Who at the castle tries to get information out of Tony and Vicki as to why they are there?
4. Where is the dinner party that Tony and Vicki are attending being held?
5. As Vicki develops into a woman, what conflict does she notice in herself?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)