|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1-3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vicki become upset with Tony during dinner?
(a) Tony puts his elbows on the table.
(b) Tony tells George and Jacob about her parents' divorce.
(c) Tony tells Jacob and George that he and Vicki are engaged.
(d) Tony tells Jacob and George about the Riemenschneider artifact.
2. What does Schmidt warn Tony and Vicki about?
(a) A ghost that roams the halls at night.
(b) Irma's hidden motives.
(c) Doktor Blankenhagen's gun.
(d) George's plan to steal the artifact.
3. Where is the dinner party that Tony and Vicki are attending being held?
(a) Jacob Myer's house.
(b) Tony's parent's house.
(c) Drachenstein castle.
(d) George Nolan's house.
4. What does Vicki have to work hard in life to prove?
(a) Her intelligence.
(b) Her lineage.
(c) Her art expertise.
(d) Her desire to be promoted.
5. What is Irma's job at the castle?
(a) She cooks.
(b) She sits behind the main desk.
(c) She gives tours.
(d) She cleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Vicki ever want to get married?
2. Why is it rumored that the piece by Riemenschneider may not have been finished?
3. According to Count Burckhardt, what does Riemenschneider's refusal to turn over the piece cause the Count to do?
4. What does Jacob say he will do if the artifact is found?
5. What is generally thought about Riemenschneider's piece of work?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)