|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does The Grafin do during the seance?
(a) Paces the room.
(b) Laughs uncontrollably.
(c) Holds a candle.
(d) Smiles coldly.
2. Who was the winged figure with clicking hooves that was seen with Konstanze before her death?
(a) A thief stealing the art piece.
(c) The Count.
3. What do Vicki and Tony read about the Riemenschneider piece of work?
(a) Riemenschneider hid it before his death.
(b) It was stolen by theives before Riemenschneider's death.
(c) It has three priceless stones in it.
(d) It started a war between Germany and Italy.
4. Why doesn't Tony believe Irma is faking?
(a) Because she genuinely seems afraid of The Grafin.
(b) Because she is too fragile.
(c) Because she is too young.
(d) Because everything in the castle belongs to her.
5. In a letter she wrote, what does Konstanze say is wrong with her husband?
(a) He has too many mistresses.
(b) He has gone mad.
(c) He has an ill stomach.
(d) He has fainting spells.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Tony and Vicki think is behind Tony's attack?
2. After hearing the details of Konstanze's trial and death, what does Vicki think about Irma?
3. What strikes Tony and Vicki as odd about The Grafin?
4. In old letters that Tony and Vicki find, what does Konstanze Drachenstein say about the piece?
5. According to Tony, why was Konstanze killed?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)