|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose tomb does George open in the crypt?
(a) Irma's father's.
(b) The Count's.
(c) Irma's mother's.
2. What does Vicki learn about Schmidt when she visits him in the hospital?
(a) He is working for the German government.
(b) He is Irma's brother but Irma does not know.
(c) He has been faking his illness all along.
(d) He is the top historian at the National Museum.
3. Who do Tony and Vicki discuss as the probable suspect in the events that have transpired in the castle?
(a) The cannot come up with one suspect.
4. What do Tony and Vicki agree will happen if Tony finds the artifact before Vicki?
(a) He will allow Vicki to present it to the family.
(b) He will keep all the money made from the artifact.
(c) They will get married.
(d) Their friendship will be over.
5. Why does Vicki decide not to tell Tony about the secret passage?
(a) Because she feels he may be in danger.
(b) Because she thinks he is up to something.
(c) Because she wants to find the relic first.
(d) Because she thinks he is falling in love with Irma.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Vicki, Tony, and George to a seance?
2. Who does Tony believe is in the tomb of the Count?
3. Why does Vicki become upset with Tony during dinner?
4. Where does Vicki go for help after the cloaked figure's death?
5. What explanation is given for the mystery of the painting in Vicki's room?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)