|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the Ouija board at the seance?
(a) It breaks in two.
(b) The letters disappear.
(c) It lifts in the air and falls to the ground.
(d) It is hurled across the room.
2. Who does Tony tell Vicki to keep her eye on?
(b) The Grafin.
3. What letters are spelled out by the forces at the seance?
4. What does The Grafin tell Vicki, Tony, and George to do before they go back to bed on the night Irma is woken up?
(a) Go to Tony's room and look at the painting on the wall.
(b) Go to George's room and look at the painting on the wall.
(c) Go to Vicki's room and look at the painting on the wall.
(d) Go to the foyer and look at the painting on the wall.
5. Why is Irma's door locked from the outside?
(a) Nobody knows why.
(b) She is locked in every night by The Grafin.
(c) The ghost locks it each evening.
(d) Schmidt secretly locks the door so no one will find the relic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is generally thought about Riemenschneider's piece of work?
2. What does Vicki find when she searches the library?
3. What do George and Jacob have in common?
4. How is Irma Drachenstein described in the book?
5. What does Doktor Blankenhagen think about the castle?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)