|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Irma decide not to buy a dress?
(a) She hates dresses.
(b) She has enough dresses.
(c) She runs out of time.
(d) The dress she wants is too expensive.
2. Who do Tony and Vicki discuss as the probable suspect in the events that have transpired in the castle?
(a) The cannot come up with one suspect.
3. What does The Grafin do during the seance?
(a) Paces the room.
(b) Smiles coldly.
(c) Holds a candle.
(d) Laughs uncontrollably.
4. Why does George offer to help Tony in the crypt?
(a) Because George is sure the relic is in the crypt.
(b) Because Vicki asks George to help Tony.
(c) Because Tony can't be trusted.
(d) Because Tony needs more muscle.
5. When Vicki returns to the library to retrieve what she has hidden, what does she find?
(a) The lock on the library door has been changed.
(b) Pieces of a rat-eaten letter.
(c) Schmidt looking through the library.
(d) Everything she hid is gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Schmidt claim to have heard in the hallway, on the night that Tony is attacked by an object in the castle?
2. What do Tony and Vicki realize as they are chasing the figure from the cemetery?
3. According to the blueprints, whose room has a secret exit?
4. What happens to Irma at the seance?
5. How does Schmidt explain the fact he is not looking well?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)