|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jenn Shelton dropped out of college to focus on what?
(a) Physical training.
(b) Finding work.
(c) Writing poetry.
(d) Caring for loved ones.
2. Who holds the record of the oldest man to ever complete the Leadville Trail 100 race at the age of 70?
(a) Billy Barnett.
(b) Charles Williams.
(c) Matt Carpenter.
(d) Scott Jurek.
3. It was how long before they were going to leave to meet the Tarahumara as Chapter 29 opened?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 2 hours.
(d) 30 minutes.
4. When was Emil Zatopek born?
5. How long of a jog was the author on when he felt a shooting pain in his foot in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Ann Trason run the Leadville Trail 100?
2. What was the name of Jenn Shelton's boyfriend who went with her to Mexico to race in Chapter 21?
3. What kind of juice did someone hike five miles to bring the author in Chapter 31?
4. Nike takes it's name from a Greek goddess of what?
5. In Chapter 30, the author had noted on their journey that both Arnulfo and who shared the same gait and also the same joy and passion?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)