|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was known to be the greatest living Taramuhara runner in Chapter 3?
(a) Arnulfo Quimare.
(b) Victoriano Churro.
(c) Juan Herrera.
(d) Salvador Holguin.
2. Jenn Shelton was on a high while running, embracing every second until she reached what marker in Chapter 22?
(a) 92-mile marker.
(b) 87-mile marker.
(c) 75-mile marker.
(d) 101-mile marker.
3. The first non-Tarahumara runner to finish was almost how far behind the winner in the Leadville Trail 100 race in 1993?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) Forty minutes.
4. Before they left the school teacher's home, the author had a chance to see some of the students and witness what in Chapter 6?
(a) A game of hide and seek.
(b) A baseball game.
(c) A soccer match.
(d) A running game.
5. In Chapter 30, the author had noted on their journey that both Arnulfo and who shared the same gait and also the same joy and passion?
(a) Scott Jurek.
(b) Salvador Holguin.
(c) Billy Barnett.
(d) Rick Fisher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Martimano send Shaggy and Juan up ahead of him to do in Chapter 16?
2. What startled the author over a cliff during the race in Chapter 31?
3. Who hiked five miles to bring the author juice in Chapter 31?
4. Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen remained on the New York Times Best Seller List for over how long?
5. What periodical assigned an article to the author in Chapter 3?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)