|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 31-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was there when Juan and Martimano came through and was struck by the fact that they were laughing and enjoying the run in Chapter 14?
2. How tall is Christopher McDougall?
3. What did Caballo Blanco change his name to from Michael Hickman?
(a) Scott Jurek.
(b) Micah True.
(c) David Carrier.
(d) Joe Torg.
4. When was the author reading a magazine while on assignment in Mexico in Chapter 2?
(a) Winter of 2003.
(b) Spring of 2000.
(c) Summer of 2001.
(d) Fall of 2002.
5. When was the Leadville Trail 100 first run?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who came in third place in the 1994 Leadville Trail 100?
2. Jenn Shelton found her strength in what parts of the race in Chapter 31?
3. Who woke up the author at the crack of dawn on a freezing morning to see if he wanted to sneak in a run in Chapter 24?
4. Caballo was filled with pride as he showed off what to the author in Chapter 26?
5. Who holds the record of the oldest man to ever complete the Leadville Trail 100 race at the age of 70?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)