|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many world records has Ann Trason broken during her career?
2. Who came in third place in the 1994 Leadville Trail 100?
(a) Billy Barnett.
(b) Christopher McDougall.
(c) Martimano Cervantes.
(d) Salvador Holguin.
3. Who holds the record of the oldest man to ever complete the Leadville Trail 100 race at the age of 70?
(a) Matt Carpenter.
(b) Charles Williams.
(c) Billy Barnett.
(d) Scott Jurek.
4. Ann Trason's ultra career began when she entered the 1985 American River 50 Miler at what age?
5. Who came in second place in the 1994 Leadville Trail 100?
(a) Jenn Trason.
(b) Ann Trason.
(c) Ann Shelton.
(d) Jenn Shelton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were the Tarahumara runners unprepared for their first race at the Leadville Trail 100?
2. What is the name of the doctor the author went to see about his foot in Chapter 2?
3. What did Jenn Shelton read about to prepare for the race, as described in Chapter 22?
4. What did the author realize was the reason Caballo Blanco had been angry in Chapter 7?
5. The general Tarahumara term for an alcoholic beverage is what?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)