|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Scott Jurek earn a Master's Degree in?
(c) Physical Therapy.
2. What is a sensory receptor that responds to mechanical pressure or distortion?
3. Who is the current course record holder in the Leadville Trail 100 race?
(a) Matt Carpenter.
(b) Billy Barnett.
(c) Charles Williams.
(d) Scott Jurek.
4. In Chapter 30, the author had noted on their journey that both Arnulfo and who shared the same gait and also the same joy and passion?
(a) Scott Jurek.
(b) Salvador Holguin.
(c) Rick Fisher.
(d) Billy Barnett.
5. The general Tarahumara term for an alcoholic beverage is what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What describes itself as "the world's toughest foot race," beginning in California's Death Valley?
2. Who did the author contact in Chapter 18, hoping he had met with Caballo Blanco at Leadville, but realized he had not?
3. At what mark in the race did Ann Trason's mule join her in Chapter 14?
4. When does Caballo Blanco say that Rick Fisher decided get the Taramuhara tribe some PR in Chapter 8?
5. Jenn Shelton was on a high while running, embracing every second until she reached what marker in Chapter 22?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)