|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The only person the author found who knew anything of Caballo Blanco was an editor of what magazine in Chapter 18?
(a) "Fitness Running."
(b) "Run For Fun."
(d) "Runners World."
2. In Chapter 1, the author learned that Caballo Blanco always arrived at what time?
(a) 4:00 p.m.
(b) 9:30 p.m.
(c) 8:00 p.m.
(d) 5:00 p.m.
3. Jenn Shelton and her boyfriend met while working as what, as described in Chapter 22?
(a) Dog trainers.
(d) Cab drivers.
4. How long was the race through the canyons in Guachochi where Salvador had seen the greatest Taramuhara runner?
(a) 60 miles.
(b) 26 miles.
(c) 44 miles.
(d) 35 miles.
5. Caballo Blanco's father had been of what profession?
(a) Coast Guard helicopter mechanic.
(b) Army general.
(c) Marine Corps gunnery sergeant.
(d) Navy deck sergeant.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Caballo Blanco say that Rick Fisher decided get the Taramuhara tribe some PR in Chapter 8?
2. Creel is located how many kilometers to the southwest of the state capital, Chihuahua?
3. In Chapter 24, Caballo hadn't slept all night because of what?
4. What is a mountain range in western Mexico where the Copper Canyons are located?
5. The Copper Canyons are located in the southwestern part of what state in Mexico?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)