|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the author go to see a doctor due to foot pain in Chapter 2?
(a) May, 2004.
(b) August, 1998.
(c) June, 1995.
(d) January, 2001.
2. Who was known to be the greatest living Taramuhara runner in Chapter 3?
(a) Salvador Holguin.
(b) Arnulfo Quimare.
(c) Juan Herrera.
(d) Victoriano Churro.
3. How long of a jog was the author on when he felt a shooting pain in his foot in Chapter 2?
4. What was Caballo Blanco known as to the Tarahumara people?
5. How old was Ann Trason when she ran the Leadville Trail 100?
Short Answer Questions
1. Caballo Blanco's father had been of what profession?
2. Before they left the school teacher's home, the author had a chance to see some of the students and witness what in Chapter 6?
3. Who noticed that Martimano was not running with a smooth rhythm in Chapter 16?
4. In Chapter 8, Caballo Blanco described how Rick Fisher became friends with a Taramuhara man and asked if he could take him to what ancient Tarahumara ball race?
5. What village which was known for its great runners did the Tarahumara teacher tell the author about in Chapter 5?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)