|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Ann Trason from?
(a) Ashland, Oregon.
(b) Yakima, Washington.
(c) Kensington, California.
(d) Elko, Nevada.
2. When the author had the opportunity to meet some of the teacher's students in Chapter 6, which among them stood out to the author?
3. How tall is Christopher McDougall?
4. How had the author felt after his article was published in Chapter 18?
5. When was the Barefoot Runners Society founded in the United States?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose name did the author mention to Caballo Blanco to catch his attention in Chapter 7?
2. Where did Ann Trason work when she decided to run the Leadville Trail 100?
3. Who came in second place in the 1994 Leadville Trail 100?
4. What is the name of the doctor the author went to see about his foot in Chapter 2?
5. At the 72-mile station in Chapter 16, Ann Trason was leading by how much?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)