|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose name did the author mention to Caballo Blanco to catch his attention in Chapter 7?
2. What village which was known for its great runners did the Tarahumara teacher tell the author about in Chapter 5?
(a) Mesa de la Yerbabuena.
(b) Ciudad Nezahualcóyotl.
3. Who was known to be the greatest living Taramuhara runner in Chapter 3?
(a) Victoriano Churro.
(b) Juan Herrera.
(c) Arnulfo Quimare.
(d) Salvador Holguin.
4. Who knew about running and the psychology of running and was at the race to see what he was missing in Chapter 13?
(a) Dr. Lieberman.
(b) Dr. Joe Torg.
(c) Dr. Joe Vigil.
(d) Dr. Bramble.
5. How long of a jog was the author on when he felt a shooting pain in his foot in Chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the Barefoot Runners Society founded in the United States?
2. Where was Emil Zatopek from?
3. When was Emil Zatopek born?
4. In Chapter 11, Rick Fisher promised that team Taramuhara would be back the following year and the event became major garnering the attention of what sports corporation?
5. When the author had the opportunity to meet some of the teacher's students in Chapter 6, which among them stood out to the author?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)