|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stepped out of the small hut to greet the author and his assistant in Chapter 4?
(a) Juan Herrera.
(b) Salvador Holguin.
(c) Victoriano Churro.
(d) Arnulfo Quimare.
2. In Chapter 1, after the author learned that Caballo Blanco always arrived at a certain time, he was disappointed to realize it was currently what time?
(a) 10:30 p.m.
(b) 9:00 p.m.
(c) 6:00 p.m.
(d) 5:00 p.m.
3. What did the second team of Tarahumara runners use to fashion shoes for the Leadville Trail 100 race?
(a) Tire rubber.
(b) Pieces of wood.
(c) Old clothing.
(d) Pieces of a tarp.
4. By what name do the indigenous people of the Taramuhara call themselves?
5. How old was Ann Trason when she ran the Leadville Trail 100?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name was Caballo Blanco born with?
2. Where is the Leadville Trail 100 held annually?
3. What did the author realize was the reason Caballo Blanco had been angry in Chapter 7?
4. At what elevation does the Leadville Trail 100 begin?
5. Where is Ann Trason from?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)