|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Caballo Blanco originally hail from?
2. What village which was known for its great runners did the Tarahumara teacher tell the author about in Chapter 5?
(c) Ciudad Nezahualcóyotl.
(d) Mesa de la Yerbabuena.
3. Caballo Blanco's father had been of what profession?
(a) Coast Guard helicopter mechanic.
(b) Army general.
(c) Navy deck sergeant.
(d) Marine Corps gunnery sergeant.
4. What was the name of the Tarahumara schoolteacher with whom the author spoke in Chapter 5?
5. What is the location where the Tarahumara make their home?
(a) The Silver Canyons.
(b) The Jade Canyons.
(c) The Marble Canyons.
(d) The Copper Canyons.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, the author learned that Caballo Blanco always arrived at what time?
2. What did the author and his hired assistant find themselves surrounded by at one crucial part during their journey in Chapter 3?
3. The Copper Canyons are located in the southwestern part of what state in Mexico?
4. Who was referred to as a tall white man who spoke his own unique language and appeared sporadically to the Tarahumara in Chapter 5?
5. Before they left the school teacher's home, the author had a chance to see some of the students and witness what in Chapter 6?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)