|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the location where the Tarahumara make their home?
(a) The Silver Canyons.
(b) The Jade Canyons.
(c) The Marble Canyons.
(d) The Copper Canyons.
2. When did the author go to see a doctor due to foot pain in Chapter 2?
(a) January, 2001.
(b) August, 1998.
(c) May, 2004.
(d) June, 1995.
3. How much did the author weigh when he went to see a doctor about his foot in Chapter 2?
(a) 185 lbs.
(b) 212 lbs.
(c) 150 lbs.
(d) 230 lbs.
4. Who did the author hire to help him track down the Tarahumara in Chapter 3?
(a) Salvador Holguin.
(b) Victoriano Churro.
(c) Juan Herrera.
(d) Arnulfo Quimare.
5. Before they left the school teacher's home, the author had a chance to see some of the students and witness what in Chapter 6?
(a) A baseball game.
(b) A game of hide and seek.
(c) A running game.
(d) A soccer match.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the author reading a magazine while on assignment in Mexico in Chapter 2?
2. Caballo Blanco's father had been of what profession?
3. By what name do the indigenous people of the Taramuhara call themselves?
4. Who was known to be the greatest living Taramuhara runner in Chapter 3?
5. The Copper Canyons are located in the southwestern part of what state in Mexico?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)