|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author's doctor recommended that he quit running or at least use what in Chapter 2?
2. Caballo Blanco's father had been of what profession?
(a) Marine Corps gunnery sergeant.
(b) Coast Guard helicopter mechanic.
(c) Army general.
(d) Navy deck sergeant.
3. What tribe in the book was known for its health, serenity, and love of running?
(a) The Tarahumara.
(b) The Paiute.
(c) The Apache.
(d) The Ojibwa.
4. How long was the race through the canyons in Guachochi where Salvador had seen the greatest Taramuhara runner?
(a) 26 miles.
(b) 44 miles.
(c) 35 miles.
(d) 60 miles.
5. Before they left the school teacher's home, the author had a chance to see some of the students and witness what in Chapter 6?
(a) A soccer match.
(b) A running game.
(c) A game of hide and seek.
(d) A baseball game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Tarahumara schoolteacher with whom the author spoke in Chapter 5?
2. What periodical assigned an article to the author in Chapter 3?
3. The author knew that drug runners for the Mexican cartels hated what in Chapter 3?
4. After how many days of traveling did Salvador announce that they had arrived at their destination in Chapter 4?
5. What is the name of the doctor the author went to see about his foot in Chapter 2?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)