|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author worked with Eric on his running in Chapter 27, who sent him for some specialized training with a man named what?
2. The author knew that drug runners for the Mexican cartels hated what in Chapter 3?
(a) Musicians and journalists.
(b) Athletes and librarians.
(c) Police and the army.
(d) Politicians and investors.
3. When was Jenn Shelton born?
4. Scott Jurek began running long distances when he started cross training with running to prepare for what?
(b) Long jump.
(c) Nordic skiing.
(d) Ocean swimming.
5. Scott Jurek did not begin running long distances until when?
(a) His junior year in college.
(b) His senior year in college.
(c) His freshman year in high school.
(d) His sophmore year in high school.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the author go to see a doctor due to foot pain in Chapter 2?
2. Who is the current course record holder in the Leadville Trail 100 race?
3. In Chapter 1, after the author learned that Caballo Blanco always arrived at a certain time, he was disappointed to realize it was currently what time?
4. Who disappeared on the run in Chapter 26 and had to be rescued?
5. Where was Scott Jurek raised?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)