|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Scott Jurek raised?
(a) Rhinelander, Wisconsin.
(b) Marquette, Michigan.
(c) Proctor, Minnesota.
(d) Huntley, Illinois.
2. On what date was the race set in Chapter 20?
(a) April 20.
(b) May 12.
(c) March 5.
(d) January 29.
3. The first non-Tarahumara runner to finish was almost how far behind the winner in the Leadville Trail 100 race in 1993?
(a) Forty minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) Twenty minutes.
(d) Ten minutes.
4. Nike, Inc. was founded on January 25, 1964 with what name?
(a) Blue Ribbon Sports.
(b) Extreme Sports Inc.
(c) Gold Medal Sports.
(d) Sportus Maximus.
5. Caballo Blanco's father had been of what profession?
(a) Marine Corps gunnery sergeant.
(b) Navy deck sergeant.
(c) Army general.
(d) Coast Guard helicopter mechanic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Running in padded shoes typically places more emphasis on what part of the foot?
2. It was how long before they were going to leave to meet the Tarahumara as Chapter 29 opened?
3. Nike takes it's name from a Greek goddess of what?
4. Who did the author hire to help him track down the Tarahumara in Chapter 3?
5. Where did Jenn Shelton attend college?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)