|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Ann Trason run the Leadville Trail 100?
2. In Chapter 23, Caballo called for everyone to stop and take an oath stating what?
(a) If they died it was their own fault.
(b) They would drink plenty of water.
(c) They would stop and rest if necessary.
(d) If they got lost it wasn't his fault.
3. Nike takes it's name from a Greek goddess of what?
4. What is the town where Caballo went to find Internet access in Chapter 17?
5. Jenn Shelton and her boyfriend met while working as what, as described in Chapter 22?
(c) Cab drivers.
(d) Dog trainers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ann Trason from?
2. How much did the author weigh when he went to see a doctor about his foot in Chapter 2?
3. What was the name of the Tarahumara schoolteacher with whom the author spoke in Chapter 5?
4. Who knew about running and the psychology of running and was at the race to see what he was missing in Chapter 13?
5. At the 72-mile station in Chapter 16, Ann Trason was leading by how much?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)