|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who noticed that Martimano was not running with a smooth rhythm in Chapter 16?
(a) Arnulfo Quimare.
(b) Caballo Blanco.
(c) Rick Fisher.
(d) Dr. Joe Vigil.
2. Nike, Inc. was founded on January 25, 1964 with what name?
(a) Sportus Maximus.
(b) Blue Ribbon Sports.
(c) Extreme Sports Inc.
(d) Gold Medal Sports.
3. When was the Barefoot Runners Society founded in the United States?
4. Where did Caballo Blanco originally hail from?
5. When did Emil Zatopek die?
Short Answer Questions
1. The first non-Tarahumara runner to finish was almost how far behind the winner in the Leadville Trail 100 race in 1993?
2. What is the name of the doctor the author went to see about his foot in Chapter 2?
3. What did the second team of Tarahumara runners use to fashion shoes for the Leadville Trail 100 race?
4. Ann Trason overtook the Tarahumara runners at what mark in the Leadville Trail 100 in Chapter 13?
5. In Chapter 20, the author was back in Mexico and he only had how much time to find Caballo?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)