|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Caballo Blanco originally hail from?
2. What village which was known for its great runners did the Tarahumara teacher tell the author about in Chapter 5?
(a) Mesa de la Yerbabuena.
(c) Ciudad Nezahualcóyotl.
3. The first non-Tarahumara runner to finish was almost how far behind the winner in the Leadville Trail 100 race in 1993?
(a) Forty minutes.
(b) Twenty minutes.
(c) Ten minutes.
(d) An hour.
4. When the author had the opportunity to meet some of the teacher's students in Chapter 6, which among them stood out to the author?
5. What is a mountain range in western Mexico where the Copper Canyons are located?
(a) The Sierra Madre de Chiapas.
(b) The Peninsular Ranges.
(c) The Sierra Madre Occidental.
(d) The Cordillera Neovolcánica.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what name do the indigenous people of the Taramuhara call themselves?
2. In what year did Ann Trason run the Leadville Trail 100?
3. What is the location where the Tarahumara make their home?
4. How tall is Christopher McDougall?
5. Where is Ann Trason from?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)