|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author and his hired assistant find themselves surrounded by at one crucial part during their journey in Chapter 3?
(a) A cocaine processing camp.
(b) An army batallion.
(c) Marijuana fields.
(d) Angry natives.
2. Ann Trason is just over how tall?
3. What was the name of the Tarahumara schoolteacher with whom the author spoke in Chapter 5?
4. The author knew that drug runners for the Mexican cartels hated what in Chapter 3?
(a) Politicians and investors.
(b) Police and the army.
(c) Athletes and librarians.
(d) Musicians and journalists.
5. Where is Ann Trason from?
(a) Elko, Nevada.
(b) Kensington, California.
(c) Ashland, Oregon.
(d) Yakima, Washington.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1993, what 52 year-old Tarahumara runner came in first in the Leadville Trail 100?
2. Whose name did the author mention to Caballo Blanco to catch his attention in Chapter 7?
3. Who holds the record of the oldest man to ever complete the Leadville Trail 100 race at the age of 70?
4. When was Ann Trason born?
5. In what year did Ann Trason run the Leadville Trail 100?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)