|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author and his hired assistant find themselves surrounded by at one crucial part during their journey in Chapter 3?
(a) Marijuana fields.
(b) A cocaine processing camp.
(c) Angry natives.
(d) An army batallion.
2. How long was the race through the canyons in Guachochi where Salvador had seen the greatest Taramuhara runner?
(a) 35 miles.
(b) 60 miles.
(c) 44 miles.
(d) 26 miles.
3. In Chapter 1, the author learned that Caballo Blanco always arrived at what time?
(a) 4:00 p.m.
(b) 9:30 p.m.
(c) 5:00 p.m.
(d) 8:00 p.m.
4. How many world records has Ann Trason broken during her career?
5. Rick Fisher was an arrogant wilderness photographer from where?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Ann Trason from?
2. What is the location where the Tarahumara make their home?
3. At what elevation does the Leadville Trail 100 begin?
4. The author knew that drug runners for the Mexican cartels hated what in Chapter 3?
5. Caballo Blanco's father had been of what profession?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)