|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the author hire to help him track down the Tarahumara in Chapter 3?
(a) Juan Herrera.
(b) Arnulfo Quimare.
(c) Victoriano Churro.
(d) Salvador Holguin.
2. How old was Ann Trason when she ran the Leadville Trail 100?
3. Who was known to be the greatest living Taramuhara runner in Chapter 3?
(a) Arnulfo Quimare.
(b) Juan Herrera.
(c) Salvador Holguin.
(d) Victoriano Churro.
4. Runners in the Leadville Trail 100 race climb and descend how many feet?
5. In Chapter 8, Caballo Blanco described how Rick Fisher became friends with a Taramuhara man and asked if he could take him to what ancient Tarahumara ball race?
(a) The aparaji.
(b) The rarajipari.
(c) The pirajara.
(d) The jiprapi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name was Caballo Blanco born with?
2. When does Caballo Blanco say that Rick Fisher decided get the Taramuhara tribe some PR in Chapter 8?
3. What periodical assigned an article to the author in Chapter 3?
4. How long of a jog was the author on when he felt a shooting pain in his foot in Chapter 2?
5. How many world records has Ann Trason broken during her career?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)