|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stepped out of the small hut to greet the author and his assistant in Chapter 4?
(a) Victoriano Churro.
(b) Salvador Holguin.
(c) Arnulfo Quimare.
(d) Juan Herrera.
2. What is the location where the Tarahumara make their home?
(a) The Marble Canyons.
(b) The Copper Canyons.
(c) The Silver Canyons.
(d) The Jade Canyons.
3. By what name do the indigenous people of the Taramuhara call themselves?
4. How tall is Christopher McDougall?
5. The first non-Tarahumara runner to finish was almost how far behind the winner in the Leadville Trail 100 race in 1993?
(a) Twenty minutes.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Forty minutes.
(d) An hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, the author learned that Caballo Blanco always arrived at what time?
2. In what year did Ann Trason run the Leadville Trail 100?
3. Who was known to be the greatest living Taramuhara runner in Chapter 3?
4. When did the author go to see a doctor due to foot pain in Chapter 2?
5. At what elevation does the Leadville Trail 100 begin?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)