• In Chapter 1, the author was in a hotel looking for a man known as Caballo Blanco.
• There were many wild stories about Caballo Blanco, who had come to Mexico and had gone into the wild, impenetrable Copper Canyons years ago where he lived with the Tarahumara.
• The Tarahumara tribe was known for its health, serenity, and love of running; the people in the tribe kept to themselves and lived high up in the cliffs where no one could see them.
• When the author said that he had been looking for him, Caballo Blanco looked as if he wanted to leave.
• In Chapter 2, it was January of 2001 when the author asked his doctor why his foot hurt.
• The doctor, who was one of the best in the field of sports medicine, told the author that the human body was not designed for the abuse that running offers...
This section contains 2,445 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)