|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the group located?
(d) New York.
2. How long is Kovic on the air with the anchor?
(a) 3 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 1 minute.
(d) 2 minutes.
3. What was the name of the cousin's husband?
4. Kovic suddenly does not remember why he wanted to do what?
(b) Go to war.
(c) Move away from home.
(d) Play baseball.
5. Kovic raced against which type of vehicle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What state was home to the now deceased Corporal referred to by Kovic?
2. Which celebrity spoke at the rally?
3. What was the woman's name?
4. Kovic often saw protesters as being:
5. What was the surname of the two brothers that died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Kovic when Spiro Agnew takes the stage at the rally?
2. How do the people react to the arrival of Nixon? How is the crowd's reaction different from Kovic's reaction?
3. Discuss Kovic's attempts to catch the attention of the media. Who was the target? Who responded?
4. Discuss the speech portion of the parade and how it affected Kovic.
5. Who is the woman Kovic meets at a rally? How does the relationship develop between them?
6. What is Kovic's reaction to the number of people in attendance?
7. What does Kovic eventually deduce about his relationship with Helen?
8. Describe the incident when Kovic got incredibly drunk.
9. Describe Kovic's choice to move to California. Who went with him?
10. Discuss at least one of the things Kovic thought about on the way to the Republican National Convention.
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)