|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes sure Kovic isn't seen on camera?
(a) National Guard.
2. Which television station does the anchor work for?
3. How long did the trip take?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 48 hours.
(c) 12 hours.
(d) 5 days.
4. Who moves with Kovic?
5. Kovic describes the cross country group as being a/an:
Short Answer Questions
1. What event did Kovic go to with his cousin?
2. Kovic raced against which type of vehicle?
3. Kovic often saw protesters as being:
4. What item of Kovic's is destroyed?
5. How long is Kovic on the air with the anchor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the one story that Kovic was unwilling to share with the crowds?
2. What does Kovic speak about on camera during his live interview with the reporter?
3. What memory does Kovic share with his mother upon his return home to New York to visit?
4. How do the people react to the arrival of Nixon? How is the crowd's reaction different from Kovic's reaction?
5. Explain Kovic's choice of vacation spot. Why that spot? How was it related to his injuries?
6. Who is the woman Kovic meets at a rally? How does the relationship develop between them?
7. What was a typical daily ritual for Kovic in regards to religion?
8. What is Kovic's reaction to the number of people in attendance?
9. What does Kovic eventually deduce about his relationship with Helen?
10. Discuss how Kovic prepares for the Memorial Day Parade.
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)