|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Kovic join the marines?
2. The next thing the character notices is that what item is missing?
3. What is used to transport the character?
4. What is the character's first name?
5. What type of hospital was Kovic going to on the bus?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Kovic at this point?
2. What item is given to the soldiers?
3. Who visits the soldier before surgery?
4. How does the character feel at this point?
5. What was the first name of the friend that often went to the stadium with Kovic?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Kovic's physical therapy instructions?
2. What is the first experience Kovic has when he awakens in the hospital?
3. Where did the boys often play? What was their fantasy?
4. Describe Kovic's first morning in the hospital.
5. According to Kovic what is one possible reason that he was injured?
6. Explain the scene in which the general visits the soldiers in hospital.
7. What information does Kovic not share with his family?
8. Describe the scene during which Kovic arrives at St. Albans.
9. Kovic and his friends often played what kinds of games in the woods?
10. What is Kovic's response to the doctor's request for information?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)