|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Kovic graduate?
2. The hospital was named after which saint?
3. What sports team did Kovic join first in school?
4. Kovic wants to believe that the score is:
(d) In his favor.
5. Kovic compares the shower to:
(b) A bad dream.
(d) A car wash.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Kovic stay in the hospital?
2. Kovic wonders if the reason for the surgery is:
3. What was the name of the girl Kovic liked?
4. What was Kovic's favorite childhood sport?
5. Kovic begins to:
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Kovic to lie about his belief in the war?
2. What is the opinion of Kovic by the Legionnaires and the government?
3. Kovic and his friends often played what kinds of games in the woods?
4. How does Kovic refer to the other soldiers in the hospital?
5. What is the first experience Kovic has when he awakens in the hospital?
6. Discuss Kovic's religious childhood rituals.
7. Explain the scene in which the general visits the soldiers in hospital.
8. Describe the scene during which Kovic arrives at St. Albans.
9. What is Kovic's response to the doctor's request for information?
10. What did Kovic do during the summer months? Who was often with him during that time?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)