Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter Six, Adolescence)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. When he feels very stressed, what does Daniel do?
2. Daniel was relentless at doing one thing when he was a baby. What was that?
3. What is the name of the school play that Daniel's friend had a leading role in?
4. What was Daniel's favorite subject in secondary school?
5. How is it possible to acquire savant skills?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. In what ways does Daniel compare himself to Raymond Babbitt of the...
This section contains 1,096 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)