1. How does the narrator know that he was born on a Wednesday?
The date is blue in his mind and Wednesdays are always blue.
2. In what voice is the story told?
3. By what quality can Daniel recognize every prime number up to 9,973?
Their "pebble-like" quality.
4. What is Daniel's rare condition known as?
5. How does Daniel experience numbers?
As numbers, shapes, and colors.
6. What is synesthesia?
A rare neurological mixing of the senses.
This section contains 4,910 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)