|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, Reykjavik, New York, Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the age of eleven, Daniel was fascinated by the complexity of history. What did he create that involved history?
(a) His own world of made-up historical figures and facts.
(b) A timeline of historical facts dating from 800 B.C.
(c) A way for people to memorize a large number of historical facts.
(d) A computer program for historians.
2. What illness struck Daniel's father when Daniel was ten years old?
(a) A mental breakdown.
(d) A heart attack.
3. What is Iceland's literacy rate?
4. Who did Daniel help with advice on learning Romanian?
(a) His father.
(b) Neil's mother.
(c) His friend, Ian.
(d) His Lithuanian friend, Birute.
5. At the age of two, where did Daniel begin to go on a daily basis?
(a) The children's hospital.
(b) Physical therapy.
(c) Nursery school.
(d) A childcare center.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Daniel interview for and not receive?
2. What is the last challenge the documentary makers have for Daniel?
3. Professor Alan Snyder believes that autistic thought is:
4. What is frontotemporal dementia (FTD)?
5. What American television show did Daniel appear on after the broadcasting of the documentary he was in?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)