|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, Reykjavik, New York, Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Esperanto?
(a) The esoteric language used in Wales.
(b) A Spanish dialect.
(c) A blend of many languages with logical grammar.
(d) Daniel's made-up language.
2. How does Daniel best learn new languages?
(a) From watching television.
(b) By listening to it spoken.
(d) By playing Scrabble with the foreign letters.
3. Who in Daniel's family had also suffered from epilepsy?
(a) His maternal aunt.
(b) His mother's father.
(c) His father's father.
(d) His father's brother.
4. Daniel was relentless at doing one thing when he was a baby. What was that?
5. What 1988 film featured a character having a syndrome similar to Daniel's?
(a) A Cry in the Dark.
(b) Brain Damage.
(c) Rain Man.
(d) The Unbearable Lightness of Being.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Daniel had his second seizure, what did his father do?
2. Why doesn't Daniel take notes during his training?
3. When Daniel talks to himself, it helps him in what way?
4. How did Daniel's parents describe his personality to others?
5. How did Daniel get to play the lead role in a school play when the actor got ill?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)