|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twelve, Reykjavik, New York, Home.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of questions does Daniel discover Kim Peek likes to be asked most of all?
(a) Historical dates and figures.
(b) Scientific data.
(d) Film history.
2. What is the name of the city in Iceland that Daniel must go to?
3. A game Daniel played with his siblings involved collecting books. What did they do with books?
(a) They donated them to libraries.
(b) They built towers with them.
(c) They organized them as a library would.
(d) They read them to one another.
4. In secondary school, how did Daniel spend his playground or recess time?
(a) Receiving extra tutoring in handwriting.
(b) In the teacher's lounge.
(c) In the library, reading.
(d) Out on the playground.
5. Whose photo does Daniel keep on the dresser in his kitchen?
(a) His nephew's.
(b) His brother's.
(c) His mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how many children in Britain with an autistic spectrum disorder develop a certain type of epilepsy by adolescence?
2. What method does Daniel explain to the reader on how to test for a prime number?
3. How does Daniel experience numbers?
4. When Daniel's class watched the program Dark Towers, Daniel realized that he was:
5. What is Esperanto?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)