|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight, Falling in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did William John Edward's wife divorce him?
(a) She was in love with someone else.
(b) She did not have long to live and wanted her husband to remarry.
(c) Her husband had cheated on her and she felt she had no choice.
(d) Doctors told her to move on because of her husband's mental illness.
2. What did Daniel like so much about the books he piled up in his room?
(a) They had numbers on them.
(b) The pictures were nice.
(c) The stories were interesting.
(d) The ink was black.
3. What 1988 film featured a character having a syndrome similar to Daniel's?
(a) Brain Damage.
(b) The Unbearable Lightness of Being.
(c) A Cry in the Dark.
(d) Rain Man.
4. In Chapter 5, why are Daniel's parents always concerned about him?
(a) He spends too much time alone in his room.
(b) He refuses to read books.
(c) He spends too much time alone outside.
(d) He will not eat.
5. Daniel overcame many of his difficulties learning things as a child because of
(a) Corporal punishment.
(d) His epilepsy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What numerical calculation is Daniel's favorite type to do?
2. Daniel cried to get inside a bookstore because of a certain book. What was it?
3. What was the first foreign language that Daniel learned from a neighbor?
4. To Daniel, one of the most important things in school was:
5. When he walked around, what did Daniel focus on?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)