|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six, Adolescence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the German boy that Daniel wanted to be closer to in secondary school?
2. What error did Daniel make out of nervousness at taking the public bus home from secondary school the first day?
(a) He forgot which number bus he should take.
(b) He took the bus going in the wrong direction.
(c) He had no money for the bus.
(d) He yelled at the bus driver to hurry home.
3. What sensory feeling disturbed Daniel?
(a) Washing his hands.
(b) Putting his head on a pillow.
(c) Having his nails cut.
(d) Brushing his teeth.
4. How did Daniel spend a lot of his time in the house on Blithbury Road?
(a) Playing with trains.
(b) In his room, being silent.
(d) Watching television.
5. When Daniel's father took a different route to nursery school one morning, how did Daniel react?
(a) With loud crying.
(b) He didn't notice.
(c) With amazement at the new streets.
(d) With giggles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the things Daniel enjoyed about the chess club he joined?
2. What did Daniel love the most about school assemblies?
3. What item did Daniel break in school that cost him a letter of apology and his parents' money?
4. What illness struck Daniel's father when Daniel was ten years old?
5. At the age of eleven, Daniel was fascinated by the complexity of history. What did he create that involved history?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)