|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Odd One Out.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Daniel intrigued with in nursery school?
(a) Other children's faces.
(d) Textures on the ground.
2. What is one of the reasons Daniel Tammet wrote this memoir?
(a) He knew he would enjoy book signings.
(b) To warn others of his challenges.
(c) To make a lot of money in royalties.
(d) To give him perspective on his life so far.
3. How was Daniel's development as a child with walking and speaking?
(a) Severely delayed.
(c) No one was sure.
4. What has Daniel's brother, Steven, been diagnosed with?
(a) Asperger's Syndrome.
(b) Clinical Depression.
(c) Severe Autism.
(d) Pervasive Developmental Disorders.
5. How did Daniel get to play the lead role in a school play when the actor got ill?
(a) He was the understudy for the role.
(b) He had memorized every line of dialogue from watching rehearsals.
(c) He studied the role and was able to memorize it overnight.
(d) He was offered it but refused out of fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Daniel's favorite shape?
2. An unorthodox game that Daniel played with his brothers and sisters was:
3. What type of epilepsy was Daniel diagnosed with?
4. For what school project did Daniel receive a top grade?
5. When Daniel's father was just a child, what was his main chore in life?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)