|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, Struck by Lightning: Epilepsy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Daniel's brother, Steven, been diagnosed with?
(a) Pervasive Developmental Disorders.
(b) Asperger's Syndrome.
(c) Clinical Depression.
(d) Severe Autism.
2. When Daniel's mother was growing up, what did she consider herself to be?
(a) An outsider.
(b) Too old to play with her siblings.
(c) A member of a loving family.
(d) A mother to everyone.
3. What did Daniel like so much about the books he piled up in his room?
(a) The pictures were nice.
(b) The stories were interesting.
(c) They had numbers on them.
(d) The ink was black.
4. Daniel cried to get inside a bookstore because of a certain book. What was it?
(a) Mr. Men.
(b) Thomas the Tank Engine.
(c) Pippi Longstocking.
(d) The Little Engine That Could.
5. When Daniel's father was just a child, what was his main chore in life?
(a) Making his bed every morning.
(b) Cooking dinner every evening.
(c) Bringing up his younger siblings.
(d) Delivering newspapers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Daniel's parents have to clear the floor in his room at night, leave a hall light, on and put a gate at the top of the stairs?
2. What method does Daniel explain to the reader on how to test for a prime number?
3. How is it possible to acquire savant skills?
4. By what quality can Daniel recognize every prime number up to 9,973?
5. Who in Daniel's family had also suffered from epilepsy?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)