|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Early Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Daniel was once looking at his favorite book during story time. What did he begin to do that had everyone looking at him?
(a) Walk away.
(b) Hum to himself.
(c) Read the book aloud.
(d) Spin around.
2. Why does Daniel think sudden, loud noises bothered him so much as a child?
(a) They were unexpected and frightening.
(b) They hurt his infected ears.
(c) He was nervous in general.
(d) He thought he might get hurt.
3. Daniel was relentless at doing one thing when he was a baby. What was that?
4. What diet did Daniel prefer as a child?
(a) Potatoes, juice, and crackers.
(b) Cereal, bread, and milk.
(c) Orange vegetables and bacon.
(d) Candy and meat.
5. How was Daniel's development as a child with walking and speaking?
(a) No one was sure.
(c) Severely delayed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What method does Daniel explain to the reader on how to test for a prime number?
2. At the age of two, where did Daniel begin to go on a daily basis?
3. What is synesthesia?
4. Into what genre would this book fall?
5. How did Daniel spend a lot of his time in the house on Blithbury Road?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)