|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Early Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Daniel "see" words and language?
(a) As colors and textures.
(b) As other languages.
(c) As multiplication tables.
(d) As numbers.
2. Who are Daniel's heroes?
(a) He has no heroes.
(b) All of his teachers.
(c) His parents.
(d) The characters in his books.
3. How did Daniel mix with other children his age?
(a) He was a loner.
(b) He scared them off.
(c) He was the life of the party.
(d) He was sociable.
4. When Daniel's mother was growing up, what did she consider herself to be?
(a) A mother to everyone.
(b) An outsider.
(c) Too old to play with her siblings.
(d) A member of a loving family.
5. Into what genre would this book fall?
(c) Historical Fiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the reasons Daniel Tammet wrote this memoir?
2. What did Daniel always look for in the library when he was younger?
3. How many languages does Daniel know?
4. What does Daniel consider his first language to be?
5. How was Daniel's development as a child with walking and speaking?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)