|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Early Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What 1988 film featured a character having a syndrome similar to Daniel's?
(a) Brain Damage.
(b) Rain Man.
(c) The Unbearable Lightness of Being.
(d) A Cry in the Dark.
2. What is Asperger's Syndrome?
(a) An IQ score of over 170.
(b) A debilitating form of autism.
(c) A mild, high-functioning form of autism.
(d) A mild degree of schizophrenia.
3. Daniel was once looking at his favorite book during story time. What did he begin to do that had everyone looking at him?
(a) Spin around.
(b) Walk away.
(c) Hum to himself.
(d) Read the book aloud.
4. What was Daniel intrigued with in nursery school?
(b) Other children's faces.
(d) Textures on the ground.
5. Into what genre would this book fall?
(a) Historical Fiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Daniel like so much about the books he piled up in his room?
2. At the age of two, where did Daniel begin to go on a daily basis?
3. What numerical calculation is Daniel's favorite type to do?
4. Why does Daniel think sudden, loud noises bothered him so much as a child?
5. When Daniel's father took a different route to nursery school one morning, how did Daniel react?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)