|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, A Very Large Slice of Pi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many digits of pi was Daniel able to recite to beat the record?
2. About how many children in Britain with an autistic spectrum disorder develop a certain type of epilepsy by adolescence?
(a) A third.
(b) One percent.
(c) Nearly none.
3. Daniel overcame many of his difficulties learning things as a child because of
(c) His epilepsy.
(d) Corporal punishment.
4. What type of language does Daniel find most confusing because of his Asperger's?
(a) Idiomatic language.
(b) Semantic language.
(c) Foreign language.
(d) Symbolic language.
5. What is Daniel's apartment like in the new country where he volunteers?
(b) Newly built.
Short Answer Questions
1. To Daniel, one of the most important things in school was:
2. When Daniel's class watched the program Dark Towers, Daniel realized that he was:
3. Many people on the autistic spectrum are very good at processing information in parts instead of holistically. This explains why Daniels is so good at:
4. How did anyone know if Daniel was reciting pi correctly?
5. What error did Daniel make out of nervousness at taking the public bus home from secondary school the first day?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)