|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten, A Very Large Slice of Pi.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Daniel's favorite subject in secondary school?
2. What is synesthesia?
(a) A rare neurological mixing of the senses.
(b) A form of deep depression.
(c) A disease whereby one's limbs fall asleep.
(d) An extremely rare form of schizophrenia.
3. Daniel sees a tarakona in his kitchen. What is that?
(a) A grasshopper.
(b) An ant.
(c) A cockroach.
(d) A mouse.
4. How did Daniel's parents describe his personality to others?
(a) Warm and talkative.
(b) Aloof but friendly.
(c) Sensitive and shy.
5. How did Daniel spend a lot of his time in the house on Blithbury Road?
(a) Watching television.
(b) In his room, being silent.
(d) Playing with trains.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Daniel's father took a different route to nursery school one morning, how did Daniel react?
2. What conversational tactic has Daniel used over the years that does not work well within his relationship with Neil?
3. All three of Daniel's different childhood addresses were what type of number?
4. One of Daniel's teachers, Mr. Thraves, threw away a collection that Daniel had brought to school. What was it a collection of?
5. For what school project did Daniel receive a top grade?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)