|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, School Days.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what quality can Daniel recognize every prime number up to 9,973?
(a) Their "pebble-like" quality.
(b) Their interesting color.
(c) Their "dagger-like" quality.
(d) Their rounded shapes.
2. How did Daniel spend a lot of his time in the house on Blithbury Road?
(a) Playing with trains.
(b) Watching television.
(c) In his room, being silent.
3. What is Daniel's rare condition known as?
(a) Pervasive Delayed Disorder.
(b) Attention Developmental Disorder.
(c) Savant Syndrome.
(d) Severe Autism.
4. Is epilepsy a cause or a symptom of brain injury?
(b) A cause.
(c) It is difficult to determine.
(d) A symptom.
5. Which obsession of Daniel's caused his parents to be quite frustrated?
(a) Taking buses.
(b) Collecting things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Professor Alan Snyder believes that autistic thought is:
2. A famous Russian writer who had a form of temporal lobe epilepsy was:
3. A brilliant painter who suffered from seizures was:
4. How did Daniel's parents describe his personality to others?
5. What item did Daniel break in school that cost him a letter of apology and his parents' money?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)