|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven, Ticket to Kaunas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes Daniel's closest friend in Lithuania?
2. One of the school tasks that Daniel found most difficult was:
(a) Doing math.
(b) Writing letters and words.
3. When Daniel's mother was growing up, what did she consider herself to be?
(a) A member of a loving family.
(b) Too old to play with her siblings.
(c) A mother to everyone.
(d) An outsider.
4. As the Tammet family grew in size, what did they do to accommodate three additional children?
(a) They renovated the house.
(b) More siblings had to share bedrooms.
(c) The parents moved into the living area.
(d) They moved to a larger home.
5. What was the name of the boy Daniel made friends with in secondary school?
Short Answer Questions
1. All three of Daniel's different childhood addresses were what type of number?
2. When Daniel went alone to Nantes in France for ten days to stay with a French family, how did he cope?
3. How did Daniel's parents describe his personality to others?
4. What was Daniel's favorite subject in secondary school?
5. What type of epilepsy was Daniel diagnosed with?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)