|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine, The Gift of Tongues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Daniel stop playing in chess tournaments?
(a) He became bored.
(b) He would lose if distracted or if something unexpected happened.
(c) There was not enough money in it.
(d) It was too easy for him to win most of the time.
2. What was the name of the boy Daniel made friends with in secondary school?
3. What type of language does Daniel find most confusing because of his Asperger's?
(a) Semantic language.
(b) Symbolic language.
(c) Foreign language.
(d) Idiomatic language.
4. What was Daniel's favorite subject in secondary school?
5. A brilliant painter who suffered from seizures was:
(d) Van Gogh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language is Daniel learning when the book is being written?
2. When Daniel's father returned home after a long hospitalization, how did the family celebrate?
3. Why did William John Edward's wife divorce him?
4. Two of the secondary school subjects that Daniel struggled with were:
5. What mathematical chess problem does Daniel diagram in detail in his book?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)