Essay Topics/Writing Assignments
These 20 essay questions can be used as essay questions on a test, or as stand-alone essay topics for a take-home or in-class writing assignment. Students should have a full understanding of the text in order to answer these questions. They ask for a thorough analysis of the text.
1. Daniel experiences numbers and language synesthetically.
1) Describe what synesthesia is.
2) Explain some ways in which Daniel experiences synesthesia.
3) How is this different from the way the average person perceives numbers and words?
2. As a very young child, Daniel is a constant crier. His mother is told he has colic. Yet his crying goes on past the stage of ordinarily colicky babies. Do you think his crying stemmed from colic? Is there any connection between his crying and his autism?
This section contains 895 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)