|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kylie think is the first adult experience of its kind?
(b) The kiss from Lucas.
(c) Forgiving her father.
(d) Choosing to stay at camp to learn more.
2. For what does Lucas apologize to Kylie?
(a) Being rude to Trey.
(b) Letting her fall in the creek.
(c) Scaring her.
(d) Kissing her.
3. Who comes to Kylie's room shortly after the ghost soldier disappears and reappears?
(a) Holiday and Derek.
(b) Kylie's mother.
(c) Kylie's father.
4. What does the soldier say when he appears to Kylie while she is yelling?
(a) That her mother loves her more than Kylie realizes.
(b) That Derek has a good heart.
(c) That the lion is real.
(d) That Trey is not a good boyfriend for Kylie.
5. With whom does Lucas leave the camp?
(b) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kylie say to Trey about seeing him?
2. What does Perry do when Kylie starts talking about breaking a neck?
3. What does Holiday say is different between the blood of supernaturals and humans?
4. How does Miranda react when she sees Kylie with Della?
5. Why does Kylie think "she" will be killed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kylie witness when in the body of the ghost soldier?
2. What new development does Holiday announce about the camp?
3. What are the circumstances that lead to Kylie's first "adult" kiss?
4. How does Kylie exasperate Holiday?
5. Where does Kylie agree to go with Lucas?
6. What does Kylie think the soldier in her vision wants from Kylie?
7. What does Daniel Brighton tell Kylie about his death and what does Kylie ask about her grandmother?
8. What happens when Trey shows up where Kylie and Lucas are in the woods?
9. Who does Della bring to Kylie's room and how did she find the person?
10. What does Kylie want to do for Della and what is Della's response?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)