|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kylie discover one night when she wakes?
(a) She has chills.
(b) She is not in her bed.
(c) She cannot see anything.
(d) She is really hot.
2. For what does Lucas apologize to Kylie?
(a) Scaring her.
(b) Kissing her.
(c) Letting her fall in the creek.
(d) Being rude to Trey.
3. What does Holiday ask Kylie if she is accepting?
(a) That the vampires at the camp won't hurt her.
(b) That Lucaas has her best interests at heart.
(c) That Derek is interested in her.
(d) That Kylie is supernatural.
4. Who has drawn Kylie's name for the "meet-your-campmate" hour at the opening of Chapter 29?
5. What does Kylie "hear" as bombs and guns are going off?
(a) A woman scream.
(b) A man speaking Arabic.
(c) A man speaking in Vietnamese.
(d) A dog barking.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kylie see with her father in town?
2. What happens after "Kylie" kills a man who is raping a woman?
3. What does Mr. Galen set forth as a condition for marriage to Kylie's mother?
4. Who comes to Kylie's room shortly after the ghost soldier disappears and reappears?
5. Who leads a hike that Kylie go on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at first when Kylie discovers a lion on her bed?
2. What does Kylie look for when she sees her mother and what are Kylie's conclusions?
3. What happens when Trey shows up where Kylie and Lucas are in the woods?
4. Why does Derek go back into Kylie's room after Burnett arrives?
5. Who visits Lucas on parents' day and why does Kylie find it odd?
6. How do Kylie and Della scare the wits out of Perry?
7. What does Kylie think the soldier in her vision wants from Kylie?
8. How does Kylie explain why she doubts being supernatural?
9. What does Kylie witness when in the body of the ghost soldier?
10. Why does Kylie stand up to Holiday?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)