|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara give Kylie at the party that Kylie does not want?
(a) The key to one of the bedrooms upstairs.
(b) A joint.
(c) A beer.
(d) A pill.
2. What does Lucas ask Kylie after Kylie is through with her interview?
(a) Why the FRU is interested in Kylie.
(b) If Kylie is interested in Derek.
(c) If Kylie wants to take a night canoe ride with him.
(d) If Kylie wants to go to the movies with him.
3. Who does Kylie see outside the house that upsets her?
(a) A young man in a military uniform.
(b) A tiny kitten killed by a car.
(c) A young woman in a 1920's dress.
(d) A large, wolf-like dog.
4. What does Holiday say about Perry Gomez in front of Kylie?
(a) That Perry is going to be Kylie's mentor.
(b) That Perry is Holiday's son.
(c) That Perry is a shapeshifter.
(d) That Perry is one of the few totally untalented campers.
5. What terrible thing does Kylie think Lucas did once?
(a) Tore up the flower beds in her yard.
(b) Bullied her younger brother.
(c) Killed her cat.
(d) Killed her puppy.
6. Why does the FBI fund the camp which Kylie is attending?
(a) In order to keep an eye on the gifted.
(b) So other countries won't kidnap gifted children for their own purposes.
(c) To help maintain peace among species.
(d) In the hopes that some of the gifted will become agents.
7. How does Kylie think Derek might have had a hand in frightening her?
(a) By summoning the moccasin.
(b) By telling her about his gifts.
(c) By warning her about Lucas' uncontrolled side.
(d) By summoning a swarm of bees.
8. What does Chan say that it appears Kylie has brought him?
(a) A femme fatale.
(b) A headache.
(c) A snack.
(d) An uninitiated.
9. For what does the solider seem to be asking?
(c) An explanation.
(d) A friendly conversation.
10. Who is Helen?
(a) A girl Derek likes.
(b) The camp's assistant director.
(c) A fae girl.
(d) The camp nurse.
11. How do the campers interrupt Kylie so far?
(a) She is smart.
(b) She is rude.
(c) She is extremely talented
(d) She is going to be a leader.
12. Why is Kylie embarrassed?
(a) For cuddling the kitten against her breast.
(b) For denying that she saw Della and then is caught in the lie.
(c) For asking Miranda a personal question that causes Miranda to cry.
(d) For sticking up for Miranda and being teased about it.
13. Who comes to get Kylie after the party?
(b) Her mother.
14. Who is looking for Kylie?
(c) Her mother.
(d) One of the men from FRU.
15. What does Kylie's mother tell her to ask her father?
(a) If he plans to have Kylie visit him this summer.
(b) If he will pay for half of the camp tuition.
(c) If he will pick Kylie up at the end of camp.
(d) If he plans to come to camp for parents' day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Kylie first meet Lucas?
2. What does Trey want with Kylie?
3. What does Kylie suggest Perry do?
4. What does Miranda say she's been eating for years?
5. Why is FRU particularly interested in Kylie?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)