Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tamina spend her time?
(a) Taking care of her other children.
(b) Recreating her husband and their time together.
(c) Writing letters to get her husband released from prison.
2. What is more valuable to Kristyna than her relationship with the student?
(a) The discussions she has with the student.
(b) The book with the inscription.
(c) Meeting great minds.
(d) Her memories of the Club meeting.
3. What happens to Tamina's case in the police files?
(a) It is expunged from the records.
(b) It is solved.
(c) It is still being actively worked.
(d) It is eventually forgotten.
4. How is the student recognized?
(a) As an artist.
(b) As a student; that's all.
(c) As a fake.
(d) As a poet.
5. Where is the boat with the boy who rows?
(a) Docked on the bay.
(b) At the shore of a lake.
(c) Tied to a bridge at the riverbank.
(d) In a field of corn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the student feel as he returns home?
2. What do Kristyna and the student decide?
3. Why is Tamina thought to be a good listener?
4. What is the man's name who drives off with Tamina in a red sports car?
5. Of what is Bibi convinced?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)