|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the man's name who drives off with Tamina in a red sports car?
2. What does Tamina do one day?
(a) Tries to swim away from the island.
(b) Takes over an entire dorm room.
(c) Teaches the children how to talk.
(d) Kills the biggest boy in the group.
3. How does Hubl say you can "liquidate its people"?
(a) By erasing their memory of their previous culture.
(b) By killing them one by one.
(c) By indoctrinating their children.
(d) He is not sure how to do it, just that it is necessary.
4. What does the student debate with others?
(a) The political situation in Prague.
(b) The might of capitalism to overthrow communism.
(c) Poetry and philosophical tenets.
(d) The right of Russia to be in Hungary.
5. What does Tamina ask Bibi to get at Tamina's stepmother's house?
(a) A parcel.
(b) Pictures of Tamina's daughter.
(c) Pictures of Tamina's son.
(d) Some of Tamina's clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the student recognized?
2. Where does Tamina work?
3. Who does Kristyna meet one day?
4. How do the children on Tamina's team reward her?
5. What does Tamina do when the boy gets tired?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)