|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III: The Angels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who addresses the Czech people?
(b) Klement Gottwald.
2. What does Marketa not know about Eva and Karel?
(a) That they plan to eventually marry.
(b) That Eva wants Karel to encourage Marketa to leave him for her.
(c) That they are both in love with a third woman.
(d) That they know each other before Marketa meets Eva.
3. Who wrote the Parole de femme?
(a) Saint Augustine.
(b) Saint Annie Leclerc.
(c) Saint Joan de Arc.
(d) Julian of Norwich.
4. To whom does Marketa introduce Eva?
(a) Marketa's son.
(c) Marketa's sister.
(d) Marketa's mother.
5. What do Market and Karel tell each other when they move out of his parents' home?
(a) That his parents were so kind to let them stay there, they'd like to return the favor someday.
(b) That it was sad they had to move.
(c) That it was a nightmare to live there.
(d) They want to live as far away from his mother as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting for Mirek when he arrives back home?
2. What is happening to Mirek's house when he arrives?
3. Why does Marketa not feel threatened by Eva?
4. What do Karel and Eva think is important to Marketa?
5. What are Eva, Karel and Marketa doing when Mama is in her room?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)