|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part VI: The Angels.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hubl say you can "liquidate its people"?
(a) By indoctrinating their children.
(b) By killing them one by one.
(c) By erasing their memory of their previous culture.
(d) He is not sure how to do it, just that it is necessary.
2. What does Eva want?
(a) To explore her sexuality.
(b) Male attention and satisfaction.
(c) She is not sure.
(d) A feeling of family.
3. Who is Kristyna?
(a) A friend of the author's.
(b) A 30-year-old woman who is married to a butcher.
(c) An elderly babushka.
(d) A nun who teachers Kundera.
4. What is Klement Gottwald doing?
(a) Escaping through the mountains.
(b) Stepping out on a balcony to make a speech.
(d) Sliding down a mountain on skis.
5. Who are two people Kundera blurs the historic moments of?
(a) Clementis and Gottwald.
(b) Kundera and Clementis.
(c) Mirek and Zdena.
(d) Kafta and Mirek.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is discussing the play "Rhinoceros" ?
2. What do Market and Karel tell each other when they move out of his parents' home?
3. To what year does the story next flash forward?
4. Where does Kundera meet his former boss?
5. What happens to Mirek and his son?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)