|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II: Mama.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Clementis give Gottwald a fur cap?
(a) To make him look ridiculous.
(b) To conceal who he is.
(c) His head is bare and it is very cold.
(d) To make him look like Marketa.
2. Why does Marketa not feel threatened by Eva?
(a) Because Eva freely shares all things.
(b) Because Eva is not looking for a relationship.
(c) Because Eva is not good looking.
(d) Because Eva loves Marketa.
3. Where does Eva meet Marketa?
(a) In a spa.
(b) At a ski resort.
(c) At a political rally.
(d) At college.
4. What year is it when the book opens?
5. Why is Mirek driving to see Zdena?
(a) To give her a present.
(b) To kill her.
(c) To retrieve some old love letters.
(d) To ask her to marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kundera remember a number of historical events happening?
2. What are Eva, Karel and Marketa doing when Mama is in her room?
3. To whom does Marketa introduce Eva?
4. What does Mirek say about Zdena's age?
5. How do Karel and Eva conspire?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)