1. What does status does Metaxas claim Bonhoeffer attained upon his death?
2. Upon what does Metaxas focus "Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy" upon?
Bonhoeffer's determination to understand and live God's will.
3. What does Metaxas use for the information upon which he builds his book?
Bonhoeffer's own writings.
4. Of what nation does Metaxas report Bonhoeffer to be a citizen?
5. Where was Bonhoeffer's memorial service, according to Metaxas?
Holy Trinity Church in London, England.
6. What was the date of Bonhoeffer's Memorial Service, according to Metaxas?
July 27, 1945.
This section contains 11,237 words
(approx. 38 pages at 300 words per page)