Part 1, Prologue and Chapter 1
1. What does status does Metaxas claim Bonhoeffer attained upon his death?
(a) Traitor legacy.
2. Upon what does Metaxas focus "Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy" upon?
(a) Bonhoeffer's determination to understand and live God's will.
(b) Bonhoeffer's evolving personal relationships.
(c) Bonhoeffer's clandestine connections that brought him to be involved in the plot to assassinate Adolph Hitler.
(d) Bonhoeffer's theological training.
3. What does Metaxas use for the information upon which he builds his book?
(a) Public records of Bonhoeffers activities as a spy.
(b) The collected works of Bonhoeffer's biographers.
(c) Interviews of Bonhoeffer's intimates.
(d) Bonhoeffer's own writings.
4. Of what nation does Metaxas report Bonhoeffer to be a citizen?
5. Where was Bonhoeffer's memorial service, according to Metaxas?
(a) Holy Trinity Church in London, England.
(b) Union Theological Seminary.
(c) The Vatican.
(d) Flossenburg concentration camp.
6. What was the date of Bonhoeffer's Memorial Service, according to Metaxas?
(a) April 9, 1945.
(b) May 8, 1945.
(c) August 15, 1945.
(d) July 27, 1945.
This section contains 11,237 words
(approx. 38 pages at 300 words per page)