|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sherman McCoy's dog's name?
2. What defendant does Kramer tell his friends about in Chapter 10?
(a) Annie Lamb
(b) Sherman McCoy
(c) Herbert 92X
3. Why does Larry Kramer wait in his bedroom before going out into the main room?
(a) He is deciding what to have for breakfast
(b) He has a visible erection
(c) He is thinking about feigning sickness
(d) He is waitng for the nurse to leave
4. How much time in prison has Mr. Krnkka's attorney promised him?
(a) 1 to 1 and a half years
(b) 5-10 months
(c) 2 to 6 years
(d) Time served
5. Which of the following characters is not present in the meeting at the beginning of Chapter 16?
(a) Bernie FItzgibbon
(b) Larry Kramer
(c) Abe Weiss
(d) Detective Goldberg
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Mercedes in New York CIty have plates beginning with an R?
2. What is Shelly Thomas' actual ethnicity?
3. What food does Judy McCoy use as a metaphor for Sherman's work?
4. Which of the following characters is not meeting with Abe Weiss at the beginning of Chapter 17?
5. Who is holding the society party that Sherman and Judy are attending?
Short Essay Questions
1. How has Larry Kramer's career track been different from those of most of his classmates at Columbia?
2. How do the Brits at Leicester's generally pay their tabs?
3. Describe Sherman McCoy's history with Freddy Button.
4. In Chapter 13, what are Sherman's thoughts about telling Judy the truth?
5. What is Abe Weiss perpetually searching for and why?
6. Describe the speech Lord Buffing makes.
7. How does Al Vogel suggest that Fallow present the Henry Lamb story?
8. What does Sherman discover in the papers in Chapter 14?
9. What are Kramer's principle concerns about the Henry Lamb case?
10. Who is Roland Auburn?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)