|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the ethnicity of the criminal lawyer to whom Sherman is referred?
2. Where does Kramer's friend, Greg, work?
(a) Banc Suisse
(b) The Village Voice
(c) The Public Theater
(d) Pierce and Pierce
3. In Chapter 4, what title does Maria assign to Sherman that annoys him?
4. Who does Sherman call in the morning in Chapter 14?
(a) Maria Ruskin
(b) Tommy Killian
(c) Bernard Levy
(d) Freddy Button
5. In what borough of New York does Larry Kramer work as an assistant DA?
(b) Staten Island
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the McCoys arrive at the society function at the beginning of Chapter 15?
2. With which tertiary character does Fallow recall having a fight at Leicester's?
3. With whom in the DA's office has Tommy Killian been in contact?
4. According to Al Vogel in Chapter 11 how many Mercedes is the NYPD now looking at?
5. What does Kramer tell Lubel he needs for the Lamb case to move forward?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sherman realize about Maria during their conversation in Chapter 11?
2. What do Detectives Martin and Goldberg discover at the parking garage by Sherman's building?
3. Who is Roland Auburn?
4. What is Abe Weiss perpetually searching for and why?
5. Why do the McCoys rent a car to go to the Bavardages party?
6. How does Kramer's attempt to impress his liberal friends in Chapter 10 backfire?
7. How has Larry Kramer's career track been different from those of most of his classmates at Columbia?
8. Describe the protest in Chapter 13.
9. What concerns Sherman McCoy about taking Martin and Goldberg to his garage?
10. How does Sherman McCoy's self-image change during the course of Chapter 3?
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)