|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug is Roland Auburn best known for selling in the Bronx?
2. What ethnicity are the two lawyers that Maria Ruskin has hired?
3. What does an inmate in the holding cell attempt to steal from Sherman?
(a) His shoes
(b) His wallet
(c) His belt
(d) His jacket
4. How much money does Tommy Killian require for a retainer?
(a) 30,000 dollars
(b) 150,000 dollars
(c) He will forego a retainer
(d) 75,000 dollars
5. Which of the following is not a call that Lopwitz takes during his meeting with Sherman?
(a) Bernard Levy
(b) Tommy Killian
(c) A celebrity friend
(d) His interior designer
6. What is the status of Henry Lamb at the end of the novel?
(a) He has died
(b) He is still in a coma
(c) He is back at school
(d) He is living in a group home
7. Where does Fallow dine with Arthur Ruskin?
(a) Le Cirque
(d) La Boue d'Argent
8. What is Sherman McCoy's status at Pierce and Pierce as of Chapter 25?
(a) He is on an unpaid leave
(b) He has been summarily fired
(c) He has accepted a company buy-out
(d) He is using his personal days
9. At what time are Detectives Martin and Goldberg picking up Sherman?
(a) 12:00 pm
(b) 7:30 am
(c) 6:00 am
(d) 9:00 am
10. Where does Judy sleep the night before Sherman's arrest?
(a) The guest bedroom
(b) With Campbell
(c) With Sherman
(d) The sofa
11. When is Sherman going to be arrested?
(a) The next morning
(c) The end of the week
(d) That evening
12. What prominent component of the McCoy case is Larry Kramer trying to purchase?
(a) Sherman's Mercedes
(b) The McCoy condo
(c) Germain Boll's love nest
(d) The tire fromt he ramp
13. Of what does Killian remind Sherman to convince him to go along with the plan?
(a) Of Maria skipping town
(b) Of his day in jail
(c) Of his wife and child
(d) Of Maria's unwillingness to go to the police
14. What annoys Shelly Thomas about her date with Kramer?
(a) Having to avoid looking at the sweat stains on his shirt
(b) Having to order such a small dinner
(c) Having to hear about the case all night
(d) Having to kiss him at the end of the night
15. What were Henry and Roland doing when Henry was hit by the Mercedes, according to Roland?
(a) Running from a group of guys
(b) Waiting to cross the street
(c) Listening to some music on the sidewalk
(d) Helping the driver move a tire
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mayor's public position on the McCoy case?
2. To what sum does Kramer attempt to raise Sherman's bail?
3. Who is the first person that Sherman admits his upcoming arrest to?
4. The dictator of what country is dining at the restaurant at the same time as Fallow and Ruskin?
5. According to Quigley, where is Maria Ruskin presently?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)