|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Campbell's friend's father make for a living?
(d) Mutual funds
2. To what elemental force does Reverend Bacon compare the nascent minority anger in Harlem?
3. Which of the following is not one of the partners in the law firm Sherman consults?
4. What are the ethnicities of the detectives assigned to the Henry Lamb case?
(a) Irish and Jewish
(b) Dominican and Hispanic
(c) Hispanic and Irish
(d) Italian and Dominican
5. How much time in prison has Mr. Krnkka's attorney promised him?
(a) 5-10 months
(b) 2 to 6 years
(c) 1 to 1 and a half years
(d) Time served
6. What defendant does Kramer tell his friends about in Chapter 10?
(a) Sherman McCoy
(c) Annie Lamb
(d) Herbert 92X
7. What blocks Sherman's car when he and Maria are lost in the South Bronx?
(a) A giant pothole
(b) A tire
(c) Two youths
(d) Flaming garbage
8. Which of the following is not a name that the assembled audience calls the Mayor?
9. Where does Kramer's friend, Greg, work?
(a) Pierce and Pierce
(b) Banc Suisse
(c) The Village Voice
(d) The Public Theater
10. What private nickname has Peter Fallow given Sir Gerald Steiner?
(a) The Black Cat
(b) The Early Bird
(c) The Little Spider
(d) The Dead Mouse
11. In what New York Metropolitan neighborhood does the Prologue take place?
12. What is Shelly Thomas' actual ethnicity?
13. What is the ethnicity of the criminal lawyer to whom Sherman is referred?
14. Which of the following is not a letter that Henry Lamb says could be a the second letter of the Mercedes' license plate?
15. What did Goldberg and Martin do after their interview with Sherman?
(a) Find his garage
(b) Tap his phone
(c) Report ot Bernie Fitzgibbon
(d) Interview his neighbors
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Campbell McCoy made out of clay in Chapter 13?
2. What Edgar Allen Poe story does Lord Buffing reference at the party?
3. At the Beach Club, what subject does Sherman's father discuss with Judy?
4. At which airport does Maria Ruskin land?
5. Of what profession was Judy's father?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)