Short Answer Key
Prologue | Chapter 1
1. In what New York Metropolitan neighborhood does the Prologue take place?
2. Which of the following is not a name that the assembled audience calls the Mayor?
3. What does the Mayor consider his "wrong" choice?
Leaving the podium
4. What is Sherman McCoy's dog's name?
5. Who does Sherman McCoy inadvertently call when he tries to dial Maria?
6. Of what profession was Judy's father?
Chapter 2 | Chapter 3
1. Why does Larry Kramer wait in his bedroom before going out into the main room?
He has a visible erection
2. In what borough of New York does Larry Kramer work as an assistant DA?
3. What does Kovitzky do after yelling at the men in the police van?
Spits at them
4. What does Sherman McCoy do before going to work in Chapter 3?
This section contains 2,651 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)