1. In what New York Metropolitan neighborhood does the Prologue take place?
2. Which of the following is not a name that the assembled audience calls the Mayor?
3. What does the Mayor consider his "wrong" choice?
Leaving the podium
4. What is Sherman McCoy's dog's name?
5. Who does Sherman McCoy inadvertently call when he tries to dial Maria?
6. Of what profession was Judy's father?
7. Why does Larry Kramer wait in his bedroom before going out into the main room?
He has a visible erection
This section contains 4,399 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)